Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest ElCid

Two words to tell him then basically 'Fuck Off' and look elsewhere. We can't be held to ransom by a player if he doesn't want to come so be it.

So why does OM barging into the deal mean it has to be off? Can we not just tell them to fuck off and continue negotiations or would that be far too sensible?

If OM have persuaded Gomis' agents they will be able to pay them a nice fee if he hangs around until next summer then that might have made them a more attractive proposition to the Gomis camp.

Two words to tell him then basically 'Fuck Off' and look elsewhere. We can't be held to ransom by a player if he doesn't want to come so be it.

He might want to come but we aren't prepared to pay his agent's fees on top of the transfer fee to Lyon. The only reason I can think we haven't already pulled out is that we might be thinking that Lyon will accept a reduced fee in order for the deal to go through rather than get nothing.

I need to find a way into this I'm an agent, give me money for nothing racket.

Honestly, it seems a pretty easy gig doesn't it?

Just stay riding other people's coat tails.

Or him or his agent are using them as a way to get more money off you.

I'm already tired of this and I'm not even a NUFC fan. It's not like this guy is the new Drogba.

If that's the case you would have expected us to have pulled out and looked elsewhere by now. I'm really surprised we haven't already.

Surprised the thread title hasn't been changed by now. Deal seems pretty dead at the moment.

New thread title:

"Fee around £8m agreed with Lyon for Bafétimbi Gomis and wages seem to also be agreed upon by NUFC and Gomis but according to Lyon's lunatic chairman and NUFC's senile DoF another club is interfering, believed by Lee Ryder (of all people) to be Marseille, with Gomis' agent(s), who appear to be many and quite greedy"