Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Now we have Remy (assuming), i can see us playing real hardball now. Take it or leave it stuff.

Especially considering the fee we agreed was very generous in the first place.

Guest reefatoon

Now we have Remy (assuming), i can see us playing real hardball now. Take it or leave it stuff.

agreed, Gomis will be a £2m Jan signing now.

Guest bimpy474

Especially considering the fee we agreed was very generous in the first place.

Absolutely.

Guest bimpy474

Could be, if he doesn't leave for someone else.

5% of £8m = £400k.

His current monthly wages = 300k euros.

Daft c***s. We'll just sign him end of the transfer window so we'll save/ OL has to pay close to the 5% then. :yao:

Could be, if he doesn't leave for someone else.

Yep, if we don''t sign him this window, he'll probably end up at Marseilles for a much smaller fee.

Amazingly Lyon have made me have sympathy for Kinnear. From what he said yesterday and all the things we've found out it sounds like they are a nightmare to deal with.

Worst thing is Gomis isn't even that amazing else we would have just paid what they asked. Simple things are that he's a decent player coming to the end of his contract that we thought we could snag on the cheap. Proving more of a pain in the arse than they imagined I guess.

Guest reefatoon

telt you man, this deal is overflowing with kernts

Completely, and what kind of topsy turvy world is this when Joe Kinnear is coming out as the lesser kernt.

@mohammedali_93 5m

Eurosport: €800,000 stopping Gomis deal from being completed (€400k to Saint-Etienne, €400k in agents/commission) http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/transferts/2012-2013/ol-gomis-un-differend-de-800-000-qui-pose-probleme_sto3871369/story.shtml

If it's anywhere near the £10m mark we should sack it off for a season, and get him on a free. Offer Chelsea £4m to loan Lukaku for a season if they sign Rooney.

The guy continues to Like St.James park pics on Instegram!

It can't be him, man.

Yeah who says it's real? his twitter is bafgomis while this one liking pictures is bafegomis?

His Twitter & Instagram are linked.

@mohammedali_93 5m

Eurosport: €800,000 stopping Gomis deal from being completed (€400k to Saint-Etienne, €400k in agents/commission) http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/transferts/2012-2013/ol-gomis-un-differend-de-800-000-qui-pose-probleme_sto3871369/story.shtml

If it's anywhere near the £10m mark we should sack it off for a season, and get him on a free. Offer Chelsea £4m to loan Lukaku for a season if they sign Rooney.

:lol: I'll have some of that crack too, please.

Guest reefatoon

@mohammedali_93 5m

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2231bc8079d802c4900ce4d47dba3b69/tumblr_mh1fxowdcA1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

As if Chelsea are loaning out Lakuku. 

Torres and Rooney ahead of him in the pecking order? Ba as cover.

They may well do.

How i see it, if they get Rooney that is. Won't be us though we won't loan anyone without an option to buy.