Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

We don't wanna be dragging this through till the deadline, we need bodies in now.

This isn't as important as it was due to Remy coming in, we can afford to bide our time.

I still want it to happen as much as anyone else but its not as desperate as it was a couple of days ago.

I think we might be hoping that Lyon will get desperate as the transfer deadline looms and drop the fee to allow the deal to get done.

True the pressure isnt as bad now Remy is here but I still think it's important to get another one over the line, preferably before the City match.

Aye i agree, for what its worth i still think it will be done this week.

Call it blind faith i suppose.

I expect the position of our club is if we let agents etc take us for a ride once, it will happen again and again and much rather had a no nonsence reputation than go up the half a million it may require. I can understand it to be honest.

Remy coming in might have given us room to negotiate more to our terms regarding Gomis. There is still a possibility, no matter how big/small that he has to fight a court case after the window closes. We should be on the safe side and maintain a priority for another striker be it Gomis or someone else.

"Thanks for all your MSG, im 1 year older today. Hope that this year will be good for me and i hope to score a lot of goals here or somewhere else"

On Instagram

Who's been sending him monosodium glutamate ffs

Nobody, he's just a massive fan of the hairiest of hair metal groups and is trying to collect every copy of thier albums in existence so he owns thier souls.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1g4nle.jpg

Guest bimpy474

:lol: That shit is magnificent. You must have been flammable as all hell, bimp.

The age of big hair, turn up jeans and leather string wrist bandy things :lol:

Guest bimpy474

:lol: The dude on the right...what do you even call that?

Me in the 80's :lol:

bimpy before marriage:

http://i.imgur.com/9yOqsCP.gif

Hell no, i had long long hair, fuck yeah :lol: