Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Does anyone know how he's been doing this season?

Not as well, St Ettienne have been struggling in the league because of the UEFA cup where they're top of their group.

I'm just thinking if Owen goes that's all, obviously a different player completely, but we'll definitely need to bolster out options up-front.

Does anyone know how he's been doing this season?

Scored 3 goals for them so far this season, Saint Étienne are 17th in Ligue 1.

Not sure if he's had any injuries this season or if the team's been a bit shit.

Would definitly take him. Tall, fast, strong. Like a tall, composed oba.

Sounds like one of the best in the world, get him signed.

A tall composed Oba sounds like one of the best players of all time. Gomis isn't that but is very talented. He reminds me of Adebayor if anyone. He can be very clumsy and will miss ALOT of chances, but he is so physically strong and has a ability to play outside of the box whixh makes him very useful, and will still usually score a bit. He'd be a good acquisition for us anyway.

edit:Matuidi would be a fantastic signing. I'd prefer him to Gomis, but Etienne want the big money for him. Also, St. Etienne are really really s*** this year, but this seems to happen every year in Ligue 1. Toulouse were third in 2006/7 and 17th in 2007/2008. Etienne were 5th I think last year and are now hovering above relegation.

Guest Heneage

St Etienne have a good young core of players Dmitri Payet is another one with potential.

I like what small bits i've seen of Gomis, I can see why there are Drogba comparisons.

St Etienne have a good young core of players Dmitri Payet is another one with potential.

I like what small bits i've seen of Gomis, I can see why there are Drogba comparisons.

he falls over a lot and tries to steal a good 6-10 yards on every free kick?  :pow:  ;D

• 4 years later...