Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

"Hang in there" is more accurate and my girlfriend doesn't speak French, though her Spanish is very good as she's a Peruvian beauty.

http://www.thefloridastandard.com/files/2013/07/Paddington.jpg

MS 7 ‏@ms_sissoko 35m

Un grand soutien à mon frère @BafGomis pour cette période difficile accroche toi !!! Tu est le bienvenu à Newcastle.

Pretty simple...

He thinks the South is grand brothers (said like hulk hogan), Gomis had an atrocious and difficult period this month, Say goodbye to Newcastle.

My girlfriend doesn't speak any other languages but she has pretty decent tits.

Just busted out laughing with that :lol: such a classic Dan post.

You unfeeling tossers, there's me with the Hound of Baskervilles as a Girlfriend.

And another Bimp classic too :lol: fucking hell

Guest bimpy474

This

You know her ?

Guest bimpy474

This

You know her ?

Who doesn't.....

Cor...

Maybe we could use the £2m earmarked for Bent to...

Nah never mind.

And bankrupt the club? Yeah great idea that Dave. :rolleyes:

I really shouldn't even bother here like but clearly finding an extra couple of million for Gomis isn't the issue, the issue is what we think he's worth.

And if they want more than we think he's worth? What will we do then? I know, we'll either buy nobody or somebody we rate less. And people like you think this is a great idea because then you've got "value" - meanwhile plenty of other clubs have paid the going rate for the players they actually wanted.

I'm way out of date here but fuck it.

Thierry Henry moved from Monaco to Juventus in January 2009 for £10.5m.  It's generally agreed he didn't do much in the 6 months or so he was there, and became unsettled in Italy.  Arsene Wenger decided to pay £11m in Summer 2009 for him despite him not particularly raising/maintaining his value and also the fact he was unhappy.  They could have probably got him cheaper if they'd hummed and harred, they might have missed out but fuck it they might have got him cheaper.

In summary: Arsene Wenger is an absolute fucking mug and it's a wonder Arsenal aren't bust.  Paying players' values and not trying to mug off the selling club is an absolute fucking mug's game.  It never works and generally leads to bankruptcy.

Gomis and Remy and I'd go from fearing the worst to being reasonably optimistic.

:thup: would still like a proper left winger but I guess a bastardised 4-4-2 / 4-3-3 will see us midtable with a bit to spare.

Either way, it all depends on the cups for me this season. We sack them and it's the ultimate indicator to me that those in charge don't give a fuck about success, no excuses not to go full blown.

Imagine if someone told you when we finished 5th you are going to sign Anita, Yanga-Mbiwa, Debuchy, Sissoko, Gouffran, Remy and Gomis but lose Ba.

Don't think the response would have been, that "should see us mid-table".

Just shows how damaging last season was for the mental psyche for most people, i agree mind even we signed those two i'd be shocked to see us above 11th tbh.

But it really should be a squad that is capable of more if those two join.

Interesting to see how Pardew handles Ben Arfa, Gomis, Remy and Cisse (should we have them all at the start of the season). Not sure if they can all fit in the same line-up. Not to mention Gouffran.

It's called having a squad/competition for places. Most decent managers tend to do ok.

Not a pop at you but a manager is there to manage the situation. The fact we're worried about our manager being capable of doing the rudiments of the job speak volumes tbh.