Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

I wonder how serious our interest will be if the Remy deal goes through? I suppose that's only a loan but it would still be a challenge fitting Cisse, Gomis and Remy into one line up. The logical thing would be to rotate, but you just know that's not going to happen with Pardew.

I wonder how serious our interest will be if the Remy deal goes through? I suppose that's only a loan but it would still be a challenge fitting Cisse, Gomis and Remy into one line up. The logical thing would be to rotate, but you just know that's not going to happen with Pardew.

I don't think its possible, but Pardew wanted strength in depth didn't he? we sure as hell would have that with Remy, Cisse, Gouffran and Gomis.

I honestly think if Remy arrives we'll drop our interest in Gomis. I just can't believe our board would sanction having such strength in depth, not to mention the wage bill.

Guest bimpy474

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/video/75837/newcastle-united-transfer-round-up-the-latest-from-gomis-camp

Interesting, says Gomis wants to come and his demands are not a problem. It's Lyon and the price that is.

Presumably if we can't agree a price then we wouldn't be allowed to the player negotiation stage. All seems a little inside out. :undecided:

Well i think players agents are already in contact with clubs despite their denials, we've probably told him our figures and he's probably said there ok.

I've no doubt there's contact going on before hand, no doubt at all.

I honestly think if Remy arrives we'll drop our interest in Gomis. I just can't believe our board would sanction having such strength in depth, not to mention the wage bill.

Tbf the wage bill has been cut substantially, we do have room to maneuver in that regard.

Guest neesy111

Tbf the wage bill has been cut substantially, we do have room to maneuver in that regard.

Aye, Harper leaving free's up a decent amount for starters.