Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

Debuchy mk2.

Completely different, Lille agreed a price and then upped that price at the last minute. Well if you believe what the club said.

Guest bimpy474

Debuchy mk2.

Completely different, Lille agreed a price and then upped that price at the last minute. Well if you believe what the club said.

and what Debuchy said.

Believable then. So this has agents mitts over it does it. Absolutely detestable parasites, i've said before that it's the player who should pay THEIR agent and not the club with an inflated transfer fee. FIFA/UEFA should have had this sorted out ages ago, the useless fuckwits.

Debuchy mk2.

and what Debuchy said.

Believable then. So this has agents mitts over it does it. Absolutely detestable parasites, i've said before that it's the player who should pay THEIR agent and not the club with an inflated transfer fee. FIFA/UEFA should have had this sorted out ages ago, the useless fuckwits.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

was just about to post that, strange

Not strange, you just a great mind, unlike mine :lol:

as in the story's strange given whats been coming out of france doesn't agree with it

I knew what you meant but i thought lets have a bit of cliche fun about great minds thinking alike or not. Never mind  :laugh:

Tbf to them on the Bent thing it probably was already written and ready to go before the news broke.

Mirror are hardly the most professional of papers so probably went with it.

Probably still bullocks mind.

Well all they said is we were holding talks with Bent, which is actually backed up by the comments that have just come out saying Bent and his agent were unhappy with the talks.  Still wouldn't trust anything The Mirror says though :lol:

Maybe we could use the £2m earmarked for Bent to...

Nah never mind.

And bankrupt the club? Yeah great idea that Dave. :rolleyes:

I really shouldn't even bother here like but clearly finding an extra couple of million for Gomis isn't the issue, the issue is what we think he's worth.

Nah never mind.

I really shouldn't even bother here like but clearly finding an extra couple of million for Gomis isn't the issue, the issue is what we think he's worth.

And if they want more than we think he's worth? What will we do then? I know, we'll either buy nobody or somebody we rate less. And people like you think this is a great idea because then you've got "value" - meanwhile plenty of other clubs have paid the going rate for the players they actually wanted.

Guest bimpy474

Nah never mind.

And if they want more than we think he's worth? What will we do then? I know, we'll either buy nobody or somebody we rate less. And people like you think this is a great idea because then you've got "value" - meanwhile plenty of other clubs have paid the going rate for the players they actually wanted.

Something Ashley and our club seem to forget is, when you want another clubs player you may have to pay more than you think he's worth, seeing the seller doesn't want to sell generally and have their own valuation.

Nah never mind.

Something Ashley and our club seem to forget is, when you want another clubs player you may have to pay more than you think he's worth, seeing the seller doesn't want to sell generally and have there own valuation.

By Ashley's standards we've offered a bloody fortune for Gomis considering he's available for free in 12 months time. Especially in the context of the ridiculous bid for Bent.