Birmingham City 1 - 1 Newcastle - 17/03/08 - post match reaction from page 28

Dave

f*** me, can someone tell Enrique to not hoof it downfield every f****** time he gets the ball?

Martins is the only one who looks hungry, no surprise there though.

Enrique seems to only have the hoof it down the other end pass in his locker.

has he got other options ?

can we get a winger in there please: martins, barton, butt and geremi as a midfield is not going to get any service in at all to whoever is pretending to play forward. please god, just one goal, is that too much to ask for?

We are playing good football, but were despertly lacking creativity in final third, Martins, Viduka and Owen have been lacking the service, Viduka is trying really hard but he can't beat the whole Brum defence on his own..

I think were still not out of it, we can still win this..

Guest sicko2ndbest

Awful

Weve got no width, no quality. When was the last time we played a killer pass accurately

The only bright side to this is bolton have united, arsenal, man city, villa and chelsea all before the end of the season so they won't be picking up more if any points from now to the end of the season our only problem is I don't see us picking up any either playing like this.

We are playing good football, but were despertly lacking creativity in final third, Martins, Viduka and Owen have been lacking the service, Viduka is trying really hard but he can't beat the whole Brum defence on his own..

This  :thup:

When?  :undecided:

Guest stjamestoon

fuckin just checked score, what aload of fucking shite, i watch blues quite often living here in the midlands, and can truely say they generally play alot better than us, and its worrying!

well its not been nice viewing.  We haven't got a clue what to do with the ball in the final 3rd.  Why are we going down the left so much? surely we should be looking to attack down both flanks.

Enrique has hit a few dodgy balls, I'd rather he didn't come bombing forward so much after passing, he's hit a few against the man he's trying to beat.

We are still trying to play that wonder chip over the top at times, it makes me sick.  Right now we need to get down the flank and fizz some crosses in high or low.  We keep hitting it to Martins or Viduka who are always marked.

Not encouraging football, I expected more guts than this.  We have work to do in the next 45 minutes alright.

Regardless of how good the players are, the formation isn't working.

Birmingham are able to bypass the midfield by playing around it, while we are unable to get behind Birmingham.

Carrol looked more up for it when he was seen in the backround once than most of our players on the field.

I don't fucking care that he's not made any impact in the (few) senior games he's played, at least he's got some sort of momentum when it comes to scoring.