*Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United* March Sun 30 15:00 GMT

Skirge

"Newcastle were one of three clubs Tottenham did the double over last term - the others were Liverpool and Manchester United; Tottenham were the only club to do the double over Newcastle last season."

where do the BBC get this s***?

Underneath that;

LAST SEASON'S CORRESPONDING GAME

Tottenham Hotspur 2-3 Newcastle United

14 January 2007 - Ref: Steve Bennett

Tottenham scorers: Defoe 14, Berbatov 54

Newcastle scorers: Huntington 16, Martins 72, Butt 73

THIS SEASON'S REVERSE FIXTURE

Newcastle United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur

22 December 2007 - Ref: Steve Bennett

Newcastle scorers: Martins 45, Cacapa 51, Milner 73

Tottenham scorer: Keane 57

What cunts.

Berbatov had a very poor game by his standards against Finland on Wednesday but apparantely he always does that at international level.

It should be an entertaining match coming up but I don't think we should stick with the 4-3-3 formation and go for a goal scoring competition. A bit more 4-5-1 with wide forwards dropping deeper but in that case Owen or Oba should be taken off and bring in Zoggy or Duff. As much as I don't like Viduka...he's the only forward who can actually hold up the ball and wait for some supporting players but it's just as hard to see KK dropping Oba or Owen as they are the best performers at the moment!

Harper

Beye  Taylor  Faye  Enrique

Butt
     Geremi        Barton

Owen                      Oba
               Viduka

Loads of goals but I just can't see us winning. 3-1 or 3-2 for Spurs :undecided:

I like the Beeb in general and the website is canny in general (it's a huge site) but a lot of the footie bit seems to be riddled with (fairly obvious) errors.

No reason at all to change the side.

Only change I'd accept would be Charles N'Zogbia in for either Nicky Butt or Geremi.

I hope we beat Spurs, really really do. Hate them.

Another 3-2 like last year will do nicely :)

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1276259,00.html

TEAM NEWS

KEVIN Keegan will be without sidelined trio Emre (calf), James Milner (foot) and Stephen Carr (hamstring) for the trip to White Hart Lane.

Also missing will be Claudio Cacapa after news this week that the Brazilian will be out for at least a month having picked up a groin strain in training.

For Spurs, skipper Ledley King is doubtful.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/03/28/kev-backs-his-stoppers-to-shackle-spurs-72703-20686738/

Kev backs his stoppers to shackle Spurs

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/80330973.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933B836CAF14D5D5C8CD7891A856040298E30A760B0D811297

Owen - "Go on then you do the M"

Beye - "for the state of the YMCA"

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/80330973.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1933B836CAF14D5D5C8CD7891A856040298E30A760B0D811297

Owen - "Go on then you do the M"

Beye - "for the state of the YMCA"

:lol:

------------------- Harper

--- Beye --- Taylor --- Faye --- Enrique --

-------------- Butt ---- Geremi ---------------

------------ Barton ----------------------------

---------------------------------- N'Zogbia ----

-------------- Owen ---  Viduka --------------

With Martins coming on for Viduka around the 60th minute, if we need to score.

The talk about Ronaldinho and David Villa moving to Spurs, whilst highly unlikely,  isn't new tbh.  It was reported that Spurs were quoted £14m by Barca about 2 months ago (BBC are now saying £12m) and since then Spurs have been making arrangements with regard to a sponsorship deal which would keep the salary structure in place.  Villa's agent has already said that he would welcome a move to the Premiership, perhaps rather pointedly said that the club need not be currently playing in the CL, the important thing for Villa is that he works with a coach he can trust.  So conceivably they could both make the move to Spurs.  Realistically, I don't expect either playing at WHL next season on a regular basis but I can but hope.

Your posting style reads like a rather well known (crap) local sports journalist from these parts O0

Looks like both King and Woodgate are out :weep: but Taarabt may finallly get his chance :frantic: :frantic:.

The curse of the crocks strikes in our favour  :pow:

There's definitely points to be had here if we play this right.

Looks like both King and Woodgate are out :weep: but Taarabt may finallly get his chance :frantic: :frantic:.

I will believe that when I see it. Dont want to get my hopes up.

Still have to worry about the attacking threat though. Be great if Berbatov and Keane were out too  :pow: