*Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United* March Sun 30 15:00 GMT

Skirge

Emre's injured, as are Milner, Given, Carr and Cacapa. I'm absolutely buzzing for this game, really looking forward to it although I will be a bit surprised if we get anything from it. I'll stick my neck out and say 2-2.

Defending isn't the strong point for either team, so we should see some goals.

Unfortunately, going forward, I think they've got too much for us to cope with.

People keep saying this and although I agree to an extent this is the same team/forwards we faced earlier this season and over the past few seasons.

can somebody tell me how much time is left till the game starts.. i'm confused by the fucking daylight time changes and the skunk.. i don't even know what my local time is.. so yeah, how much is left?

starts in 2hrs35mins..

can somebody tell me how much time is left till the game starts.. i'm confused by the fucking daylight time changes and the skunk.. i don't even know what my local time is.. so yeah, how much is left?

:lol:

Should we win this, the game really turns into a midtable six-pointer, as we'd take the gap down to four points and make us confident that we can exceed our points target for the remainder of the season.

Guest exilim

Thinking about it, our formation is kinda weird. I tried setting it up in FM and......

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7940/433ni8.jpg

....close enough?

have you tried it? is it any good? :lol: (Beye is having a really long piss)

Forget Beye, Geremi can get his stream to bend!

While Owen pisses out his arse.

I used the same formation for my newcastle team on FM and i won the epl title 2 years in a row. You seems to have too many farrows everywhere lol. I just had two short farrows backwards for Owen and Barton, the two many in the middle of midfield / strikers.

Beye and enrique always runs up to cross the ball even when i don't set any farrow on and they did it pretty good.

Owen scored 38 goals in 30 full starts! :lol: