*Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United* March Sun 30 15:00 GMT

Skirge

Not looked forward to a game this much in absolutely ages, even if it did cost me 39 quid plus transport for the priviledge. I think it'll be a cracker, would easily be 3-2 or 4-3 to either side.

Guest newcastle4life

Really hope we can work on the 4 points from the last two games with something in this one. positive 3-2 win for the toon but will be difficlut.

It will be nowt like last year.  Think we'll get hammered.

Thing is they have been a lot better than us the past two years and we have beaten then 4 times. I have a little hope but still think we will lose.

I don't think we'll be hammered tomorrow, but Keane and Berbatov have too much for us. One thing that still worries me immensely is the lack of pace throughout our side. Well done Allardyce on that one.  :thdn:

Didn't Keane and Berbatov start against us last time and pretty much do fuck all? (that said it could have been Bent who started with Berb) :D.

Things could go one of two ways tomorrow IMO. We play really well on the back of Fulham and surprise everyone, or we come crashing back to earth and everyone starts bricking it again. I can't decide which I think is most likely to occur.

Forget tomorrow, the Reading game is the next big one. We can't afford to get downbeat if (when) we lose (heavily perhaps) tomorrow. Spurs cannot send us down - poor results against Reading/Mackems can. Bolton will do well to now get more than 6 points from their remaining games & have a better goal difference. Wigan also have some difficult games coming up.

Play without pressure tomorrow anything would be a bonus.

People forget they hammered us at WHL last year as well. We were awful and they were attacking us like mad.

It was a few minutes of magic which won it for us.

People forget they hammered us at WHL last year as well. We were awful and they were attacking us like mad.

It was a few minutes of magic which won it for us.

and following that pattern i think we'll play better than last season and get beat (just about deservedly....but close)

A hammering wouldn't surprise me unfortunately because of the way they score goals for fun at home. If King and Woodgate don't play though, our three up top should cause problems anyway. If we get anything, it's a bonus result imo. The main results are still to play for later.

saturdays independent had their line up in the middle of malbranque-zokora-jenas-lennon. and i think "we have a chance". huddlestone will probably play instead of jenas/zokora. what we have to do is stop the supply to keane/berbatov.

be ineteresting if we play the 3 up front, how their full backs push up and how we (particularly with martins) try to exploit it.

saturdays independent had their line up in the middle of malbranque-zokora-jenas-lennon. and i think "we have a chance". huddlestone will probably play instead of jenas/zokora. what we have to do is stop the supply to keane/berbatov.

be ineteresting if we play the 3 up front, how their full backs push up and how we (particularly with martins) try to exploit it.

Malbranque had a great time the last time we were at WHL. We have to close their two widemen down quickly and force them to play a more central game.

I think our midfield will be overrun today (aint too hard to predict I know) but if Martins is on form, we've got a good chance of getting a point, which will be massive.

The scary thing is that if KK sticks with the same formation, we'll have three relatively slow central midfielders playing, which will play right into Spurs' hands.

where are people drinking pre-match?

At home for me.

seriously anyone?

Dunno mate, the (vague) plan here was just to get to Tottenham Hale on the 1:15 train then wander around in search of a beer and burger.

Guest Harry-Norway

When did we won 2 in a row?

Have we done it this season?

The odds is against us.........

But you`ll never now.......

My tip is we have a draw