Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

Is there any chance at all that he could still be here next season ?

He seemed to want his shirt when he came on on Monday, and did quite well. The fans gave him a good reception too.

I really hope he stays, and picks his lip up, and knuckles down and commits his future to the club that brought him to England

I really hope so too, but i just can't see it - not for any length of time. He's picked up once before and battled for it, when Allardyce first came in, but that faded away then too. I can't see him 'knuckling down' for any length of time. Aye, Allardyce played him in every position under the sun, which didn't help, but Zog didn't deal with it.

I'd love him to stay too, but his mind's made up imo.

Sniffer doesn't really count, either.

Do I count?

Entitled to our opinions tbh :)

Allright then, of course you're entitled to an opinion. I'm just curious about what you're basing your opinion on? It certainly can't be what Zog or Keegan have come out with recently?

Keegan isn't Souness, he's not going to come out and put down one of our players in public.

Because unlike Souness - who will embark on a media driven defamation mission, in a bid to appease his own ego/to justafy any grudges against a player for footballing & non-football reasons - Keegan understands the nature of transfer market economics, that is not reducing a player's market value by slagging the player off at every opportunity/airing dirty laundry.

I wouldn't accept anything less than £10m for him.

If we can't get it he stays, if he doesn't like that tough, he shouldn't have signed a massive contract.

Little bitch.

I hope Spuds do not want him now and I think Wenger has had enough of huffy French players, so fk the Zog and flog him to Galatasaray or someone like that, then he cna be fkn home sick.

I wouldn't accept anything less than £10m for him.

If we can't get it he stays, if he doesn't like that tough, he shouldn't have signed a massive contract.

Little bitch.

Winston Bogarde II

Guest neesy111

get rid

it's been no suprise that when he went out of the team, performances went up, his attuide totally stinks

Guest Heneage

I'm sorry but the image portrayed of N'zogbia is far from real.

He's a good honest lad, who is pissed off at not playing, and to be honest I concurr with the lad. He's alot better than duff but who comes on against chelsk? Duff.

He has hardly featured when the season prior he was one of our best performers, this lad is quality, and needs to be shown that he is still loved.

A mate of mine knows him, and I occasionally meet him etc, and playing is his only concern it's not this whole "I wanna be johnny big dick in London" but if he's not playing can you not blame him for thinking I might as well go to london with my family. Starting LM next season I personally will be gutted if he goes.

He's a good honest lad, who is pissed off at not playing, and to be honest I concurr with the lad. He's alot better than duff but who comes on against chelsk? Duff.

He has hardly featured when the season prior he was one of our best performers, this lad is quality, and needs to be shown that he is still loved.

A mate of mine knows him, and I occasionally meet him etc, and playing is his only concern it's not this whole "I wanna be johnny big dick in London" but if he's not playing can you not blame him for thinking I might as well go to london with my family. Starting LM next season I personally will be gutted if he goes.

He has played 37 time this season and has only recently been dropped following this alleged 'strop' so I don't think he can complain too much about not getting enough playing time.

As i have said countless times the equation is simple.

I want him to stay but if he doesn't want to we are flogging him abroad, i'd even take a cut price, he aint joining Spurs.

Honestly don' t know. Imo, his heart's not in it, but I thought the same of Nicky Butt and he managed to turn his Toon career around after grafting. Don't know if Da Zog is capable of--or willing to--doing that.

He has played 37 time this season and has only recently been dropped following this alleged 'strop' so I don't think he can complain too much about not getting enough playing time.

If you were Keegan and you have a potential relegation fight on your hands do you play someone who has openly told you that he wants to go? Or do you pick players who will put in a shift. Whatever people may think about Enrique, Barton and Geremi their efforts/contributions were an important part of the turnround that kept us up. And I am not saying that they all played amazingly btw - just that they did their bit.

Guest assyriantoon

He needs playing time at LM not LB. (It wasn't good for the team and his indivual performances to have our best attacking threat, bar martins, restrained in defence)

Chances are, Keegan started the likes of Duff, Smith, N'Zogbia, (possibly even Carroll) yesterday - as it'll do no harm in encouraging a potential sale. I say that because, if his intentions were simply to 'give some of the others a run out', we'd have seen more youngsters in the lineup. That could just be me clutching at straws, though.

As i have said countless times the equation is simple.

I want him to stay but if he doesn't want to we are flogging him abroad, i'd even take a cut price, he aint joining Spurs.

How many midfielders do they want?

If it turns out that they're still interested after getting Modric, I'll seriously start to believe that they're just buying for the sake of it.

Guest MagicNumber9

I just think why get rid of a player we bought and trained.

Hes a moody little french sh!te, let the sod go if he wants