Portsmouth v Newcastle - April Sat 12 @ 17:15

Skirge

Portsmouth are a solid side, we'll be lucky if we carry on our run. TBH this will be our litmus test to see how far Keegan has taken the team in terms of tactics and confidence, this season we should be as good as a side like portsmouth.

2-2 for me.

Portsmouth are a solid side, we'll be lucky if we carry on our run. TBH this will be our litmus test to see how far Keegan has taken the team in terms of tactics and confidence

This for me.

I'll be very happy with a draw.

Portsmouth's record at home isn't great, they are more effective away from home. A 2-1 win for us I reckon.

It's still better than ours!  They've only lost two home games this season, their problem is they draw a lot.

A big factor could be their midweek game, hopefully they feel a little jaded from that and emotionally jaded from their cup exploits. We'll need that and some luck to get 3 points there.

Since I'll be flying for much of tomorrow, I'm not going to be able to know the result perhaps until Sunday.

Why are people saying keep Defoe quiet? They should be bricking it tbh, we have 3 forwards on top form aswell, all of which are better than Defoe ;)

Cant recall Defoe ever having caused us any problems when hes played.

Haha you were clearly getting the bus from the bottom of CLS. Whoever put Coral there is a wanker, it's the obvious time waster when waiting for a bus.

Would take a draw tbh, biggest test we've had since the recent transformation. If Diarra and Utaka are out that will be helpful.

I'd have said Spurs was a tougher test, pre-game anyhow.

Not really sure what to think about this one really. It's got draw written all over it, which means someone will probably win in the end.

Im afraid i think this is where the bubble bursts, think this will be a 2-0 defeat, we wont be embarressed just beaten by more clinical finishing.

Hopefully you'll be posting in the own up thread on Sunday.

Thinking realistically, this can't possibly keep going.

But with the way we're playing, we just don't look like losing. We look a million miles away from losing. Still cautious, though.