Booing Chopra

Nobody

If he really didn't want to be booed he could always have scored an own goal then ran to the Gallowgate arms aloft to get a great reception. The question has to be asked, why he didn't do that unless he was trying to practically goad the fans into booing him?

Kinda like Paul McShane until it was ruled out.

surely he expected it?

he was apparently 'hoping for a good reception'. is he mad?

Bang on mate.  Stevey Watson got some grief when he came back playing for Everton against us but he got on with  it.  Its all just a pisstake at the end of the day and I'm not gonna start pouring sympathy for someone just coz they weren't good enough to get a start for us. FFS he was on the bench for the f****** mackems man!!!!

Chops is good enough for the smb but not good enough for us.He has found his level.

??? He'd found his level when he was playing for Cardiff in the middle of the Championship. Still can't get over how someone paid £5m for him. :lol: If someone had told me that in the 05/06 season when he got a few games, i'd have fucking pissed meself.

Guest Knightrider

I despise booing, it's so sad to see groan men boo, but Chopra was fair game I thought. He's a Geordie who decided to join the great unwashed, it's to be expected to be honest and I'd have been disappointed if he got an easy ride or a warm reception. This isn't tea-time around the family table, this is fucking war between two age old enemies and bitter rivals. Fuck him and fuck them.

There were some vicious idiots giving verbals, chucking stuff at him where I was when he was warming up. TBF, he laughed when the elestic band hit him. The middle aged blokes who gave out the unnecessary hatred should hang there heads in shame. Chopra wasn't good enough for us & is taking money from the mackems. Good luck to him. He is one of us; remember that.

There were some vicious idiots giving verbals, chucking stuff at him where I was when he was warming up. TBF, he laughed when the elestic band hit him. The middle aged blokes who gave out the unnecessary hatred should hang there heads in shame. Chopra wasn't good enough for us & is taking money from the mackems. Good luck to him. He is one of us; remember that.

No he's one of them now