Other clubs' transfers

Dave

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5471353,00.html

Reading are in talks to sign Matthew Mills after agreeing a deal in principle to sign the defender from Doncaster Rovers.

Mills has been the subject of much transfer speculation over the summer and has been linked with Birmingham City and Nottingham Forest.

Doncaster had been determined to hang on to the 23-year-old, but have now accepted an offer from fellow Championship side Reading.

Reports have placed the fee in the region of £2million and Mills has travelled to the Madejski Stadium to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical.

Royals boss Brendan Rodgers had been in the market for a new centre-half and is now close to tying up a deal for Mills, who started his career at Southampton.

Mills has made a total of 86 appearances for Doncaster after originally joining on loan in 2007 before completing a permanent move from Manchester City last summer.

f***ing HELL!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5471353,00.html

Reading are in talks to sign Matthew Mills after agreeing a deal in principle to sign the defender from Doncaster Rovers.

Mills has been the subject of much transfer speculation over the summer and has been linked with Birmingham City and Nottingham Forest.

Doncaster had been determined to hang on to the 23-year-old, but have now accepted an offer from fellow Championship side Reading.

Reports have placed the fee in the region of £2million and Mills has travelled to the Madejski Stadium to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical.

Royals boss Brendan Rodgers had been in the market for a new centre-half and is now close to tying up a deal for Mills, who started his career at Southampton.

Mills has made a total of 86 appearances for Doncaster after originally joining on loan in 2007 before completing a permanent move from Manchester City last summer.

Don't forget that Marcus Tudgay just signed a new contract as well!  Another off the list!

They're getting fucking boring now.

The point is, they don't need him. Barry, De Jong, Kompany and Johnson can all fulfill that role. Mind, Alonso and Barry could be great together.

Kompany will go in defence, Barry will play alongside him, De Jong will provide depth to the squad and Johnson will go to the pub, like he's been doing all fucking year.

Quite how anyone even considers Michael Johnson as a footballer anymore is beyond me.

Davids joins Ajax to help his World Cup bid

Mazola Molefe Published:Aug 04, 2009

BAFANA Bafana midfielder Lance Davids has signalled his intention of being part of the World Cup squad by signing a two-year contract with Ajax Cape Town.

The former Djurgårdens IF (Sweden) player joined Premier League champions Supersport United in January on a six- month contract.

The idea was to return overseas after the Confederations Cup in June, but a failed attempt to join relegated English club Newcastle United meant Davids returned to South Africa in a bid to qualify for the World Cup squad

http://www.thetimes.co.za/Sport/Article.aspx?id=1044266

Darren Bent appears to have been involved in a furious row after allegedly accusing Spurs chairman Daniel Levy of 'f******' his move to Sunderland.

The striker is desperate to tie up the £14million switch to Wearside but has become frustrated at Tottenham’s attempts to accept a higher bid from Stoke.

And after a week which has seen Bent post messages on social networking site Twitter about heading to Sunderland for a medical, a new post claiming to be from him appeared yesterday aimed at Levy.

Advertisement - article continues below »

The tweet said: "Seriously getting p***** off now. Why can’t anything be simple. It’s so frustrating hanging round.

"Sunderland are not the problem in the slightest. Do I wanna go Hull City? NO. Do I wanna go Stoke? NO. Do I wanna go Sunderland? YES. So stop f****** around Levy."

If the outburst is genuine, Levy is bound to take action.

Bent is a prolific Twitter user and earlier this week wrote about missing the tour to China for talks with Sunderland and saying goodbye to Spurs team-mates.

However, Levy aims to recoup most of the £16.5m paid for Bent two years ago. Sunderland will not go above £14m, but Stoke may.

:mackems:

:lol: just seen this!!

what a camp little knob!!! Moving from Spurs to Sunderland is officially signing the "cunt no matter where I am" declaration.

Darren Bent appears to have been involved in a furious row after allegedly accusing Spurs chairman Daniel Levy of 'f******' his move to Sunderland.

The striker is desperate to tie up the £14million switch to Wearside but has become frustrated at Tottenham’s attempts to accept a higher bid from Stoke.

And after a week which has seen Bent post messages on social networking site Twitter about heading to Sunderland for a medical, a new post claiming to be from him appeared yesterday aimed at Levy.

The tweet said: "Seriously getting p***** off now. Why can’t anything be simple. It’s so frustrating hanging round.

"Sunderland are not the problem in the slightest. Do I wanna go Hull City? NO. Do I wanna go Stoke? NO. Do I wanna go Sunderland? YES. So stop f****** around Levy."

Bent is a prolific Twitter user and earlier this week wrote about missing the tour to China for talks with Sunderland and saying goodbye to Spurs team-mates.

However, Levy aims to recoup most of the £16.5m paid for Bent two years ago. Sunderland will not go above £14m, but Stoke may.

what a camp little knob!!! Moving from Spurs to Sunderland is officially signing the "c*** no matter where I am" declaration.

You're just about a week too late though. He's had his medical etc.

what a camp little knob!!! Moving from Spurs to Sunderland is officially signing the "c*** no matter where I am" declaration.

You're just about a week too late though. He's had his medical etc.

I know my love...

been busy  :naughty:

Carl Cort to Brentford

Watch out the supermarkets in Brentford, Mrs Cort is about.

'You know who i am?'

'Erm aye, and i really don't give a fuk, that answer your question you pathetic bitch?'

I'd like to think Senderos was cover for Jags being out until November / Lescott leaving, and not an automatic starter.

:undecided:

Think he's Lescott replacement.

He's not hopeless, just clumsy, you never know a year training in Milan alongside Maldini and Milan's super defensive coaching regime might have sorted out a few areas for him, with Moyes now doing the rest. Lescott & Jag weren't great defenders when they arrived at Everton, Moyes knows his stuff, he reckons he can get the best out of him and i think he possibly could as well.