Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Celtic quartet Barry Robson, Gary Caldwell, Willo Flood and Chris Killen are having medicals in Middlesbrough ahead of moves to Teesside - BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/8447259.stm

Poor 'Boro fans.  :lol:

Strachan showing an extensive knowledge of players throughout Europe then :lol:

Robson will do well in this league. Willo Flood is apparently good, aint seen much though. Caldwell is shite and I thought Killen had died.

Celtic quartet Barry Robson, Gary Caldwell, Willo Flood and Chris Killen are having medicals in Middlesbrough ahead of moves to Teesside - BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/8447259.stm

Poor 'Boro fans.  :lol:

Strachan showing an extensive knowledge of players throughout Europe then :lol:

Like CH wee Gordon did say he would only be shopping in Britain this window. Strange him getting Killen in as he very rarely gave him a game at Cetlic, same with Willo Flood.

Willo Flood = good player?!?! When did this happen? Dundee Utd (loan  2007-2008) or Dundee United (loan 2008-2009).

I have seen Bazza play well for Celtic a few times.

was impressed when I saw him play for Man City....okay so that was few years ago, but he did look like a decent young player back then. Tbh, that's what I'm judging him on. Don't know how well he's done since.

When Strachan was presenting Willo Flood to the media, I genuinely thought it was one of those "manager visits sick kid in hospital" things and gives him a gratis home shirt. Is there actually something wrong with him, or what? He looks as pasty and as ill as fuck.

When Strachan was presenting Willo Flood to the media, I genuinely thought it was one of those "manager visits sick kid in hospital" things and gives him a gratis home shirt. Is there actually something wrong with him, or what? He looks as pasty and as ill as f***.

He's from dundee. Lives on pies and dubious sex.

When Strachan was presenting Willo Flood to the media, I genuinely thought it was one of those "manager visits sick kid in hospital" things and gives him a gratis home shirt. Is there actually something wrong with him, or what? He looks as pasty and as ill as f***.

He's from dundee. Lives on pies and dubious sex.

:lol:

Middlesbrough preparing for the Championship long-term it seems.

Actually I think the players Boro are bringing will be good enough for a decent promotion challaenge, too late foran automatic spot, but could very well push them into the play off's, if they fail to go up this year then I would bet against them being up their next season. Shame that they are going out and buying player though and pushing on during the transfer window while we have lost our dead on certain to sign target, becoming closer on missing out on Beckford, don't appear to be doinganything concerning Simpson yet, and have so far maanged to hang onto Geremi. I did say that I wouldn't expect anything to happen within the first 2 weeks though, and I'll stand by that. 

Middlesbrough preparing for the Championship long-term it seems.

Actually I think the players Boro are bringing will be good enough for a decent promotion challaenge, too late foran automatic spot, but could very well push them into the play off's, if they fail to go up this year then I would bet against them being up their next season. Shame that they are going out and buying player though and pushing on during the transfer window while we have lost our dead on certain to sign target, becoming closer on missing out on Beckford, don't appear to be doinganything concerning Simpson yet, and have so far maanged to hang onto Geremi. I did say that I wouldn't expect anything to happen within the first 2 weeks though, and I'll stand by that. 

Lets be honest Boro are fucking horrific man. Johnson will be off in the summer aswell and they've got nowt up front even the likes of Wheater are struggling. Keepers been having a nightmare recently and they luck nervous all the time at the back.

Robson is well past his best. I watched him in the old firm game last week and thought he struggled. He has a decent left foot on him but rarely delivers.

Flood and Killen are also rans and Caldwell is a championship low level defender at best.

Talk of getting McDonald is bollocks. I know S

I would have said no to the Campbell to Arsenal transfer having seen him in his last season at Pompey and also he has some very bad games in his last season at Arsenal, in Arsene we trust though!

I won't have any more faith in Campbell than i would Senderos though, i think Senderos must be on his way!

He has been training with the club for a couple of months, he must have seen something in him...

I arent sure what, but something!

Could it be that he's being lined up for a possible coaching role? Wouldn't be ridiculous. And as you say, Wenger must've seen something...

Don't think this would have happened if Djourou was due back end of Feb like he was meant to be, shame, always rated Djourou very highly!

One massive positive is that Silvestre won't be playing now  :celb: