Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Hasn't he got chronic back problems?

I don't know, I know he's been injured and needs to prove his fitness like. Obviously if his back is knackered it wouldn't be a good signing!

Edit: according to Wikipedia it was a stress fracture that required surgery - not necessarily chronic.

Taiwo is a very good player, but he is not the world class player we thought he might be. Can be inconsistent and has had some down periods. Very good going forward. In addition to smashing the ball towards the net with vigour, he also is a rather good crosser and passer. Provided a nice ball for Gignac at the weekend. Defensively he's actually pretty good when he is there. Strong, quick, and tough. The problem is that he has a tendency to just not be where he is required. It can be quite annoying when the team is under threat, and he is sprinting back from the half way line for no reason whatsoever. Also, his level of effort seems to vary in some different matches. Out of contract and acting silly about signing another hence the cut price. Overall, you should not sign him. He should remain where he is.

Gary Cahill spotted on way to London by my mate on the train.  Off to Arsenal perhaps???

No way in hell, Arsenal would pay £20m on a player.

Gary Cahill spotted on way to London by my mate on the train.  Off to Arsenal perhaps???

No way in hell, Arsenal would pay £20m on a player.

So they would?

remove the ,

David luiz better than Terry n Alex ? He must be one hell of a defender.

Better than vidic ?

Not been at his best this season either. Great prospect though.

He's not better than Vidic no, but from what I've seen and that isn't much to be honest, around 9-10 games he's been class.

The thing is I dont rate Terry anymore to be honest, he's not himself anymore.

David luiz better than Terry n Alex ? He must be one hell of a defender.

Better than vidic ?

Not been at his best this season either. Great prospect though.

He's not better than Vidic no, but from what I've seen and that isn't much to be honest, around 9-10 games he's been class.

The thing is I dont rate Terry anymore to be honest, he's not himself anymore.

his bodys falling apart on him tbh, too much damage in games had to take its toll sooner or later