Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Rambo going on loan to Cardiff till the end of Feb, i'm unsure about this, there surely must be a Premiership club who would take him to help him regain some form?

We should be in there, and you would think the likes of Blackpool and WBA would also take him.

Charlie Adam how much do you reckon he is worth?

When you see how much s**** like Ramires & Meireles cost then Adam has to worth than the £4.5 million Liverpool have bid.

8million.

Right now, you are probably correct - Blackpool are not technically safe yet and the loss of Adam would make it far more likely that they will be dragged into the relegation scrap so it will take a big fee to make them part....on the other hand, I reckon 5-6 million will get him if they were to wait until summer ; Adam himself is reputed to want away now, so I reckon Liverpool will get him if he goes anywhere.

Charlie Adam how much do you reckon he is worth?

When you see how much s**** like Ramires & Meireles cost then Adam has to worth than the £4.5 million Liverpool have bid.

8million.

Right now, you are probably correct - Blackpool are not technically safe yet and the loss of Adam would make it far more likely that they will be dragged into the relegation scrap so it will take a big fee to make them part....on the other hand, I reckon 5-6 million will get him if they were to wait until summer ; Adam himself is reputed to want away now, so I reckon Liverpool will get him if he goes anywhere.

There's no question the lad will have had his head turned after the bids.

His departure could send Blackpool into freefall.

I'm unsure whether Adam would do it at another club, the comparisons made between him and Sidwell sit quite right with me.

Yep - me too, I'd have doubts if we were after him.

Has one season wonder written all over him.

to blackpool hes worth 46m

And about £2m to anyone else. No decent team will put up with his Hollywood balls going wrong because when they end up producing nothing everyone will be on his back and he'll shrink away. It works at Blackpool because their is no pressure and he's linking well with other players who've also got no pressure on them. Also he looks good on MotD where the highlights look like every ball is inch perfect.

Best thing he could do is get a big a contract as he can out of Blackpool and give them someone to build a team around, they could possibly stay in the division and could see out second season syndrome with Adam as focal point.

That's it really. If he was at a bigger club he'd be worth about £4m but his worth to Blackpool is probably treble that given they could never properly replace him, like with Bent. He's just the same player he always was but what it would cost Sunderland to replace him and what his goals would mean to Villa exaggerated the fee by at least £6m imo.

Rochina from us to Blackburn for 1m.

Was very highly rated a couple years ago but injuries have curtailed his development and he hasn't been the same player since coming back. He's still young though, I'm surprised we are giving up on him so early but apparently the player wanted to go.