Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Emanuelson playing as fullback? Good idea that :lol:

In many ways for their sake I hope they aren't. I know he started there, but it would be suicidal.

The reason I think it is because they know they need defensive recruits, I could be putting 2 and 2 together to get 5 but who knows.

He's an LW through and through. Like Ryan Taylor, struggles defensively.

The times I have watched him for Ajax he's always seemed to me not good enough for either position. His attacking play benefits greatly of coming from deep, usually always seems muddled when deployed as a conventional LW. Reminds me a lot of Glen Johnson really.

Pav not in the 16 today so looks like he's off.

Being widely reported as being the case, but no one is saying where to..................assuming of course he is going.

Also a fair amount of excitement about what's being said on Twitter by some Dutch fella based in Barcelona  ................  Spurs have offered Ajax €16m +Gio.  No reason to think it's anything but gossip until you see that on Twitter he's followed by Jonathon dos Santos, some Barca kid Rafinha, Thiago Alcantara and Ryan Babel, exchanges tweets with Iniesta and on Facebook his friends include Thiago, Jeffren and Jonathon Dos Santos.

Can't imagine anyone making up stuff about Gio on Twitter when they're followed by Gio's brother.

Which Dutch fella?

Rafinha is Thiago's brother.

Guillaume Smitsmans

I don't do Facebook or Twitter so I'm really none the wiser but one ITK has said not bollox but a little bit more to sort out yet.

He studies at same uni as I did. Looking up his grades he seems a bit of a lazyarse. Other than that, never heard of him.

Which Dutch fella?

Rafinha is Thiago's brother.

Guillaume Smitsmans

I don't do Facebook or Twitter so I'm really none the wiser but one ITK has said not bollox but a little bit more to sort out yet.

He studies at same uni as I did. Looking up his grades he seems a bit of a lazyarse. Other than that, never heard of him.

I'm assuming that's him and his Porsche so his grades don't seem to have held him back........... O0

Could come down to what Gio's reputation in Holland is, maybe the Dutch league would be better for him.  Superb in the WC, there was a lot of hope that he had matured.  Back in London, another girl, another nightclub ............. (sigh)

According to his agent Fabien Piveteau, Inter Milan's Ghanaian midfielder Suleiman "Sulley" Muntari (26) will join Sunderland before January 30.

why are they going for him, hes shite

Looks like they're going to actually pay Inter money for him. Excellent.

Gooch has gone to Twente... dunno if anyone has reported this one yet, or whether anyone actually cares, but it's had a 5 minute segment on the Fox Soccer Channel so I felt I should report it :lol:

I never thought that Gooch was that bad a player TBH.

I thought he was for us but tbf he didn't have much time to settle.