Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Benni McCarthy is on the way down, I hope he goes to Sunderland.

eh?

McCarthy

apps. 75=35 goals

Martins

apps.79=27 goals

McCarthy is class player mate.

I dont know why you dont rate him :yikes: :yikes:

daft post tbh

Benni McCarthy is on the way down, I hope he goes to Sunderland.

eh?

McCarthy

apps. 75=35 goals

Martins

apps.79=27 goals

McCarthy is class player mate.

I dont know why you dont rate him :yikes: :yikes:

daft post tbh

Look at his screen name man

2.2m euros? bargain

-------

French news paper "La Provence" is reporting that Greek side Panathinaikos and  Marseille have come to terms for the transfer of French defender Gael Givet.

The news paper reports that the two sides came to a 2.2 million euros transfer fee agreement on Thursday night (8/7/08).

Benni McCarthy is still a very good footballler, he just had a poor season last year. I hope the mackems don't sign him because he'll score hat fulls for them.

I'd have him here, at the right price.

Guest optimistic nit

I'd say that they're both pretty average.. but O'Neil knows what he's doing, I'm sure Villa's defense will be solid again this term..

aye. i wouldnt sign either of them here, but they are both fairly solid and in positions villa need players, the market is being difficult, so pretty good signings i would say. they are the full back equivilents of signing 2 james milners, but brummie might read that differently to how we do ;)

anal reckons the 'word down south' is that spuds will make a £12m bid for owen

probably our most important player............................but ......................£12mill for an injuryprone soon to be 29yr old in the last year of his contract.

undecided...all depends on the replacement.

(IF TRUE)

probably our most important player............................but ......................£12mill for an injuryprone soon to be 29yr old in the last year of his contract.

(IF TRUE)

Probably read that on the internet as it was in a couple of the local London rags.

(IF TRUE)

All about the repalcement. The price is actually quite fair but we can't afford to lose his talent without a replacement.

Before the Man City match on Chn 5 at the minute, commentators said they had breaking news that Stephen Ireland was set to sign for the Mackems: a more predictable signing you couldn't name...  :rolleyes:

Corluka not in their team or on the bench, presume that means he's off to Spurs then.  Man City are gonna be in trouble this season if they're selling to the first bidders for their players.

Before the Man City match on Chn 5 at the minute, commentators said they had breaking news that Stephen Ireland was set to sign for the Mackems: a more predictable signing you couldn't name...  :rolleyes:

Corluka not in their team or on the bench, presume that means he's off to Spurs then.  Man City are gonna be in trouble this season if they're selling to the first bidders for their players.

Please god may this be true. He fits right in with his charva black Range Rover and pink wheels.  :iamatwat:

We've both been linked with Michael Johnson as well. I think we'll go for him if we can't get Moutinho.

Apparently Mark Hughes is refusing to speak to the press after their game today and has threatened to resign.

Where's that from?

Watching Channel 5 earlier and from reading the fall out on City forums.

The general opinion is that they are fucked.

Apparently Mark Hughes is refusing to speak to the press after their game today and has threatened to resign.

Where's that from?

Watching Channel 5 earlier and from reading the fall out on City forums.

The general opinion is that they are fucked.

Obviously the Sunday papers will be full of this story tomorrow Keegan being told we have to finish 5th next year.