Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

19.38  Miralem Pjanic claims Lyon team-mate Karim Benzema is close to completing a £38million move to Manchester United.

That's mad if true.  Infact anything over £25m for him would be madness.

Worth every penny.

I debate that, I normally agree with you Mattis you are one of the few with a good knowledge of Europe, but I dunno 38M is a massive amount.

19.38  Miralem Pjanic claims Lyon team-mate Karim Benzema is close to completing a £38million move to Manchester United.

Worth every penny.

I debate that, I normally agree with you Mattis you are one of the few with a good knowledge of Europe, but I dunno 38M is a massive amount.

When you think that Berbatov went for £30 mill, it doesn't seem as bad.

Lucho Gonzalez moves to Marseille. Surprised.

What an idiot. Surely most of the good teams in England & Spain would have taken him.

He's the chap from Porto, isn't he?

He has a wicked left peg on him...

Worth every penny.

yes, and then, as the Americans would say, "stunk the place out".

Guest Heneage

What an idiot. Surely most of the good teams in England & Spain would have taken him.

He's the chap from Porto, isn't he?

He has a wicked left peg on him...

Goal against CSKA in the Champions League, was pure class and had it been Ronaldo they'd be showing it all day every day.

Guest ObaStar

Worth every penny.

yes, and then, as the Americans would say, "stunk the place out".

hes mad young tho

I am shocked, what a f***ing waste of a great football player.

Yeah waste. He should go play for one of the big plastic super money clubs like Inter so his talent can actually be wasted. Actually, he should go to the likes of Spurs or Villa, so he can "challenge the top four" :rolleyes: I fail to see what's wrong with him joining l'OM. He'll be paid alot, he'll be playing in the Champions League and he'll hopefully be fighting for the league title. You all want to make it out like he's going to Uzbekistan or something. I'm sure Lucho will enjoy playing at one of the biggest clubs in the world infront of some of the best supporters in the world. And I'll enjoy watching him lead the team in the fight for the title. Honestly, I'm disgusted by a football world where someone moves to the biggest club in France and it's considered a waste because he's not at a "super club".

Yeah waste. He should go play for one of the big plastic super money clubs like Inter so his talent can actually be wasted. Actually, he should go to the likes of Spurs or Villa, so he can "challenge the top four" :rolleyes: I fail to see what's wrong with him joining l'OM. He'll be paid alot, he'll be playing in the Champions League and he'll hopefully be fighting for the league title. You all want to make it out like he's going to Uzbekistan or something. I'm sure Lucho will enjoy playing at one of the biggest clubs in the world infront of some of the best supporters in the world. And I'll enjoy watching him lead the team in the fight for the title. Honestly, I'm disgusted by a football world where someone moves to the biggest club in France and it's considered a waste because he's not at a "super club".

:clap:

Hear hear.

That said, it would have been nice if he'd come to Spurs  :thup:

Your being to objective here, stop it  :razz:

"One of the biggest clubs in the world" in what world is Marseille one of the biggest clubs? biggest cheaters maybe.

The point with Lucho is that in my eyez he's one of the best midfielders in the world, and he should have gone to a bigger club than the golf shirt wearing french fries Marseille is.

End of.

From a fan of Italian football and, more specifically, Inter Milan.

:mackems:

Your being to objective here, stop it  :razz:

"One of the biggest clubs in the world" in what world is Marseille one of the biggest clubs? biggest cheaters maybe.

The point with Lucho is that in my eyez he's one of the best midfielders in the world, and he should have gone to a bigger club than the golf shirt wearing french fries Marseille is.

End of.

From a fan of Italian football and, more specifically, Inter Milan.

:mackems:

:lol: exactly!!

Guest Roger Kint

Massive news.

Bolton sign former Portsmouth midfielder Sean Davis on a free transfer

Replace Nolan with a better version and make £4.5m on the deal....... :kinnear:

Guest Stephen927

It might be just me, but I think Antonio Valencia is a very average signing for Man United.

It might be just me, but I think Antonio Valencia is a very average signing for Man United.

I dunno, he might turn out to be just what they need, a cog in the machine rather than a superstar. Fergie is a master of making a team more than a sum of its parts... he's made Darren Fletcher, Ji Sung Park and Wes Brown into part of the best team in the world (or maybe 2nd best!).

He just needs to make sure he gets other players in who will provide the goals that Ronaldo leaving will take away. I like Valencia though, sure he'll do well.