Other clubs' transfers

Dave

tbh looking at the standard of player that the other championship clubs are buying has filled me with confidence, which will surely just maximise my disappointment somewhere down the line.

you mean workers who'll give things a go ?

no I mean players I've never heard of before and assumed were sh*t.

tbh looking at the standard of player that the other championship clubs are buying has filled me with confidence, which will surely just maximise my disappointment somewhere down the line.

oakie kidda. i like you. you are just about the only person on here to admit not knowing shit about certain players. y'see i get the feeling that some google stats on players then wax lyrical about whilst actually knowing twat all about them.

oakie kidda. i like you. you are just about the only person on here to admit not knowing shit about certain players. y'see i get the feeling that some google stats on players then wax lyrical about whilst actually knowing twat all about them.

Of course they do. Just like when they say someone is 'mint on FM', which is apparently as realistic and close to the truth as it comes. Even though 'mint on FM' means they scored about 125 goals in a Premier League season for Blyth.

oakie kidda. i like you. you are just about the only person on here to admit not knowing s*** about certain players. y'see i get the feeling that some google stats on players then wax lyrical about whilst actually knowing t*** all about them.

Of course they do. Just like when they say someone is 'mint on FM', which is apparently as realistic and close to the truth as it comes. Even though 'mint on FM' means they scored about 125 goals in a Premier League season for Blyth.

no dave no.....you know aswell as i, that some on here overplay their knowledge of the game and it's ( :coolsmiley:) players whilst passing it off as truth without even resorting to FM.

Everton linked with Nigel Reo-Coker.

Oh please God, please make it happen.

That's what you call a six pointer. Get shot of the most technically inept footballer I've seen play for us for a long time, and fob him off on a direct rival.

Good on Pennant, more English players should go abroad.

yeah for some reason I really like it when English players sign for foreign clubs. For instance I used to dislike Matt Derbyshire but since he signed for Olympiakos I'm in full support of him!

Guest Heneage

Zaragoza are getting Pennant

Wigan agree a £2m fee for Jason Scotland

Bit random.  ???

It's obvious Spanish clubs have been watching him, with the Madrid rumours and such. It's good for the game really, I've always been a fan of Pennant he looked dangerous against us at home, although that says very little.

Zaragoza are getting Pennant

Wigan agree a £2m fee for Jason Scotland

Bit random.  ???

It's obvious Spanish clubs have been watching him, with the Madrid rumours and such. It's good for the game really, I've always been a fan of Pennant he looked dangerous against us at home, although that says very little.

I think he's a good player but all the spanish racism must be an issue.

Guest Heneage

Yeah of course, but I doubt he will know about that.

I mean even Cristian Manfredini of Lazio a player that has been there for a good few years and has been a good little player for them has been Monkey chanted by Ultra's. It's weird because they don't hate him far from it they appreciate his contribution but they just can't get back from the idea he is black.

I mean even Cristian Manfredini of Lazio a player that has been there for a good few years and has been a good little player for them has been Monkey chanted by Ultra's. It's weird because they don't hate him far from it they appreciate his contribution but they just can't get back from the idea he is black.

I find it insane how it's accepted. I know it's a cliche to say it, but we all know full well England wouldn't be allowed to play in a major tournament for the next ten years if there was anything approaching the spanish racism heard inside our stadia.

That's what you call a six pointer. Get shot of the most technically inept footballer I've seen play for us for a long time, and fob him off on a direct rival.

I dunno, who was that guy I saw play for you in the UEFA - Salifou? He seemed pretty technically inept, and that's before we get to Marlon Harewood!

Guest Heneage

I find it insane how it's accepted. I know it's a cliche to say it, but we all know full well England wouldn't be allowed to play in a major tournament for the next ten years if there was anything approaching the spanish racism heard inside our stadia.

Oh yeah please don't think I'm condoning racism with my post as I'm not. And it's true just watching Danny Dyer's football factories with my Dad the other night he remarked "If that happened here they'd not even let us watch games on TV." And to an extent it's true. For all the thing I love about Italian football, there is a lot that really angers and disgusts me about Serie A. It gets tagged a lot as slow and boring but I don't think it is. It needs an overhaul really as sections of the fans are borderline animals.

Guest kingdawson

Wait, i thought we was getting NRC?.