Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I just saw Boyd George is still playing for the Posh. Love his line about going places he would of bolted if Forest had took up the option to buy him.

July 2010 it was announced that Boyd had agreed a new three–year contract with Peterborough.[55]  On agreeing the new contract, Boyd said "I firmly believe this club is going places and I want to be a part of that".[

Ridiculous treatment of Bellamy. Despite the masses and masses of money they spent last season, for the most part he was one of their best players. Hope they fucking nosedive this season like.

Ridiculous treatment of Bellamy. Despite the masses and masses of money they spent last season, for the most part he was one of their best players. Hope they f***ing nosedive this season like.

I remember Hunchback being brilliant in the 1st part of the season but sort of went off the boil as the season went on. If I was Roberto I would go with Tevez & Adebayor up front. I can see Johnson playing more on the LW for them & Silva on right, so there is nowhere for Bellamy to start. If he ain't starting he is bad for team morale as he will be whinging like hell best to move him on & some other club will get cracking player.

Any idea if the bloke who's bought Crawley's serious? Wiped out their £1m debts, and has spent £200k on players, and now made a £150k for a Luton player. Could be a good bet for Blue Square Premier winners when putting on accumulators for winners of each league this season anyway.

Sounds like a replay of Boston with the dodgiest man in non league as manager again (and that's saying something) if they go up they wont last long.

Any idea if the bloke who's bought Crawley's serious? Wiped out their £1m debts, and has spent £200k on players, and now made a £150k for a Luton player. Could be a good bet for Blue Square Premier winners when putting on accumulators for winners of each league this season anyway.

They have signed the prolific Tubbs as striker. I noticed Argie Sergio Torres has joined he was outstanding a few seasons ago at Wycombe but he bombed after moving to The Posh. Not sure of other signings though.

Guti joining Beskitas.

Quaresma and Guti in the same midfield, damn that would be frustrating to watch.

Raul and Guti gone now, two of Madrid's players that have been there as long as i can remember. Going to be weird this.

Even though their stock has vastly diminished over the past few years, that's two bad influences out of the dressing room as well.

Guti joining Beskitas.

Quaresma and Guti in the same midfield, damn that would be frustrating to watch.

Raul and Guti gone now, two of Madrid's players that have been there as long as i can remember. Going to be weird this.

Have I missed something? Has Raul left? If so, when? And who has he joined?

Guti joining Beskitas.

Have I missed something? Has Raul left? If so, when? And who has he joined?

Linked with Schalke, plus Mou has more or less told him not to bother showing up for training.