The Final Day - Man Utd win the title, Fulham stay up!

SUPERTOON

Just because someone has got a Geordie accent doesn't automatically mean they have to support us, you know. Maybe he supports them because of his parents, maybe he just spent his childhood in Newcastle but wasn't actually born there.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Some of the reasons I hate Man U

Ferguson = bully.

Rooney = thick yob.

Ronaldo = diving cheat.

Keane = criminal.

Cantona = pretentious French thug.

Ferdinand  = ugly

Media = grovel to Manure.

Fans = plastic glory hunters.

Manure = evil.

Manchester City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson:

"It is difficult to take whenever you lose. But, when you lose like this, it is awful.

"To concede a penalty and have Richard Dunne sent off was a bad start but we were in the game until it was 3-0.

"After that, mentally we had nothing left. We were not even on the pitch - the team had totally gone and it was embarrassing for everyone."

Guest LucaAltieri

Bottom three to stay as it is. Man united to win the league. Villa will take 5th.

I was a Newcastle win away from getting 100%.

Mellberg gave the villa fans 3,200 shirts with Mellberg 4 on the back as a gift! Quality.

I had to give my ticket to a friend today, but I made him promise to give me the shirt.

What a man Olof is. Touch of class.

Guest STaylor87

Some of the reasons I hate Man U

Ferguson = bully.

Rooney = thick yob.

Ronaldo = diving cheat.

Keane = criminal.

Cantona = pretentious French thug.

Ferdinand  = ugly

Media = grovel to Manure.

Fans = plastic glory hunters.

Manure = evil.

Yey! Sense! :D

I agree 100% mate.

20. Derby        38  1  8 29  20:89  11

Big Sam  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:weep:

And he had the fucking gall to sit there on Sky talking about the final day's fixtures. Wanker. Even a relegated team scored 4 at their place.

Is that Titus Bramble running randomly into nomans land and leaving Giggs unmarked for an easy goal?  :weep:

lol yeah he was at fault for the goal. Close him down or push up and he does nothing.

Thought he might score a goal today...

Strange how he's been dropped for weeks because Bruce thinks he's so shite, yet he comes back against Man U. Subtle way of handing them the title without being obvious about it.

Is that Titus Bramble running randomly into nomans land and leaving Giggs unmarked for an easy goal?  :weep:

Was watching it with my dad, and we had just switched over from the Chelsea-game, and my dad asked "Is Bramble playing?" I said that he probably wasn't, as Bruce thinks he's shite. 30 Seconds later, he leaves Giggs with acres of space :lol: