So when's that first signing coming?

oldtype
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is a pretty pointless thread, but we all know we're going to be aimlessly hitting F5 on this board and all major news outlets for the next three months so might as well speculate when we'll get anything.

If I had to guess, I'd say we'll only get any significant moves in July after Euros.

Guest Stephen927

Transfer window opens June 1st iirc, so it seems unlikely we'll sign anyone before then. ;)

You can sign players all year around, they just can't join up with their new club until the windows open.

We will bid 24 hours before Spurs announce there new signing.

:lol: Pretty much it.

The sale of Smith will be just like making a major signing.

Perhaps NUFC could open St James' like they did for the signing of Owen to see how many people we could get to turn up to unveil the selling of Alan Smith. I reckon it could be a full house. Invite the Sky cameras along too. Maybe an open top bus through the city to celebrate it.

Its all going to happen in June but I hope I'm wrong, I'm going to be severly impatient this summer, as last summer I had plenty patience but it didn't pay off in the long term....

Go MikeegaMort!!

btw I hope you lot like my new avatar....

Transfer window opens June 1st iirc, so it seems unlikely we'll sign anyone before then. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_transfers_Summer_2007

July 1st then, I stand corrected. ;)

I'll go for August 31st, another Sibierski last-minute job where we get an ageing workhorse in with an hour to go. :D

haha still makes me laugh to this day when we got sibierski that day, plus the fans reaction was hilarious

but I still like the guy, did well for us but just not up the grade we need in the end, as we all know by now.