Boro don't want Smith

Lemmy

Guest guyb

I think I can speak for the whole of Teesside and North Yorkshire when I say

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kasper:  :frantic: :angry:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kasper:  :frantic: :angry:

howay man, hes only £62,000 a week!

I think I speak for the whole of Tyneside when I say

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Sounds like good business to me!

Any removal of Alan Smith is good business. I'd even pay another club (Boro would be good) to take him off our hands.

Quotes from his agent on Setanta this morning saying Smith's not looking to move. 

That's okay! he doesn't have to move but he can still play for Boro.

Guest shearer_united

I love Alan Smith's dedication, however, he reminds me a lot of Scott Parker in terms of play.

Please go. When I see him in the team or comes on as sub I just know we won't win. The best piece of business we can do this window is get rid of him. Please let it be true. Surely he isn't fooling Keegan into thinking he can play football.

I wanted us to get Smith and was happy when we signed him, no bias against him whatsoever

literally the worst player i've ever seen for us in terms of basically not doing anything close to what he's there for, dogshite

You can fuck right off.

I love Alan Smith's dedication, however, he reminds me a lot of Scott Parker in terms of play.

Scott Parker is twice the player Alan Smith is.

Parker can do spinning around AND falling over.

Well, Parker may not have been a striker by trade, but he did find the net occasionnaly, and fairly spectacularly sometimes as well, might I add. Plus he could actually break down play as a defensive midfielder without a 100% foul rate and giving away stupid freekicks most matches, so that makes comparing Smith to him downright insulting. Things went downhill with Parker when our clueless manager saw it fit to play Emre as DM and Parker as AM/box-to-box midfielder as a centre midfield combination.