Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Played pretty well so far tonight in my opinion. Some nice touches, creates himself a fair bit of space and has a bit of class about him.

I'm sure he would thrive off having Martins, Owen and Viduka in front of him.

Well i would not Buy Turan to play in a midfield three if that was what you meant?

I think he'd work well on the left of a midfield three.

I would rather like to see him in the last third of the pitch as much as possible instead of him chasing around all over the pitch. Use his qualitys in the best possible way, and i dont think we would see the best of him in a midfield three. I would rather see two dynamic players there with good passing and the third being a real creative playmaker who makes things tick and can find the space between the opponents midfield and back four..

:pow:

Played pretty well so far tonight in my opinion. Some nice touches, creates himself a fair bit of space and has a bit of class about him.

I'm sure he would thrive off having Martins, Owen and Viduka in front of him.

Well i would not Buy Turan to play in a midfield three if that was what you meant?

I think he'd work well on the left of a midfield three.

I would rather like to see him in the last third of the pitch as much as possible instead of him chasing around all over the pitch. Use his qualitys in the best possible way, and i dont think we would see the best of him in a midfield three. I would rather see two dynamic players there with good passing and the third being a real creative playmaker who makes things tick and can find the space between the opponents midfield and back four..

Aye fair point. He looks very energetic, he's got himself all over the pitch tonight.

Rozenhal not good enough for the prem league

+

Arda playing against him and has only scored one kinda lucky goal

=

Arda is not good enough to play for us

The guy just seems to be a very heady and intelligent player. Very, very mature level of play for a 21 year old. An absolute crime that he was left out of the first game.

Guest Deep456

I really hope Turkey don't score again. Need them out of the tournament so he can't impress anymore.

One is fine, two is the problem.

This is the big difference between someone like Arda and Zog/Milner. On top of being able to produce some end product or flair, he's an excellent team player on the ball - lots of good passes and interlinking with those around him. With our two, its get the ball in certain areas, head down, run or cross, repeat ad nauseam. There's little to nothing in between the solo pieces.

I really hope Turkey don't score again. Need them out of the tournament so he can't impress anymore.

Is it? Heading for penalties now...

Guest Deep456

Yeah best goalkeeper in the world. No problem.

Or not, they've gone and scored again! :angry: