Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest Deep456

I really hope Turkey don't score again. Need them out of the tournament so he can't impress anymore.

One is fine, two is the problem.

Is it? Heading for penalties now...

Or not, they've gone and scored again! :angry:

Sorry guys. *Holds hands up*

I really hope Turkey don't score again. Need them out of the tournament so he can't impress anymore.

Yeah best goalkeeper in the world. No problem.

Didn't help Chelsea in the CL final.  ;)

Don't hold your hands up, hang your head in shame. ;)

Guest Deep456

Don't hold your hands up, hang your head in shame. ;)

Tuncay in goal.!!!

Ok all I can say is Keegan, Wise, Vetere, Jimenez, whoever...sign him...sign him now before it's too late.

Agreed. If the reports of our interest are correct, we've only ourselves to blame if we don't get him now.

Ok all I can say is Keegan, Wise, Vetere, Jimenez, whoever...sign him...sign him now before it's too late.

Agreed. If the reports of our interest are correct, we've only ourselves to blame if we don't get him now.

Is he a Wise/Vetere target and is the slowness due to Keegan waiting to see him in action before giving the greenlight? Who knows, probably wrong of me to speculate but going by comments made by Plymouth regarding this Kid Aaron Spear they're waiting for us to come back to them to say if we want him. We either do or don't, if we're unsure then why bid for him in the first place? I think there's a lack of leadership in our transfers.

There's a perverse, self-destructive part of me that wants to see him sign for Spurs now.  Just to see how incredible this thread could become.

You are a sick, sick man.

Only needs one goal to have scored as many as any of our midfielders in all competitions last season. :shifty:

:shifty: indeed

as for Turan, it seems to me he's just playing the right way.. direct and effective without too much of the fancy step-over shit

from what i've seen so far, i wouldn't say that he's much better technically than Milner, but it seems to me that he's a clever player and knows how to keep the ball and attack in an efficient manner

Part of me wanted Turkey to win so that the tournament stayed entertaining, the other part wanted them out immediately so we could make a move on this kid.

My knee has bent completely forward, but Keegan and co need to get off their asses on this one.

Team next season is blatantly  :pow:

Arda----Derdiyok-----Owen------Arshavin

-------Van Der Vaart--Veloso---------

Enrique-----Faye-----Coloccini-------Beye

Defending is gay.  Make it happen Keegan.

;)