The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Cech never makes mistakes" - what a load of shite. Makes more than Harper and Given for a kick off.

We get it that you don't like him ok.

You shut up about Milner, I'll shut up about Cech. :razz:

My friends in the kebab shop must be going mad right now......I bet they've lost few customers and made a couple of late deliveries. :lol:

Cech. :lol:

What a finish by Nihat....and his second wasn't bad either.

"Cech never makes mistakes" - what a load of s****. Makes more than Harper and Given for a kick off.

We get it that you don't like him ok.

You shut up about Milner, I'll shut up about Cech. :razz:

Aye Cech has been dodgy since all his accidents... doesn't save many penalties either the bastard....

Guest optimistic nit

the third was an increadible goal. the way he collected it when it was behind him, turned, took another touch composed himself and passed it into the top corner withough the czech defender getting anyway near him was increadible. any other player on the pitch and the goalkeeper would have saved it, the defender would have blocked it or they would have rushed the shot and scuffed it, but not nihat.

Quality game that, and aye, we were celebrating them Turkey goals too - purely down to the craziness of it. Nihat's goal was a fucking stunner and Cech: :lol: .

Serious entertainment that. :thup: