June 16th new fixtures released -

SUPERTOON

Hopefully away to man united, chelsea, arsenal or liverpool.

Mackems will be around october-november and march-april time, i think they always are arnt they?

hopefully away on first game, boxing day, and last game of the season

What does it really matter? Like Bluf says, we still have to play everyone regardless.

Well, a good start would be much better than a bad start (not just the first game obviously). Sometimes it can make or break your season.

Utter myth, if you ask me.  Great start last season, did that 'make' our season? 

Guest nufc_geordie

Wouldn't mind Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea away followed by Hull or Stoke at home. Get a big boy out of the way early doors and follow it up with what should be an easy 3 points and get the home fans buzzing.

FIXTURES LIST REMOVED - FIXTURES MUST NOT BE POSTED ON THE FORUM.

KK's teams have a history of starting well.

You are freakin kidding me aren't you. It's not a bloody fixture list cos it doesn't bloody exist !!!

I have a subconscious reaction to any semblance of a fixture list which screams DELETE DELETE DELETE :aww:

Better safe than sorry anyway.

Doesn't matter, it wasn't one of my better posts, they are few and far between anyways :)

Just making the point that the PL can't copyright things that don't exist, they wouldn't exactly have much of a case if they took it to court.

i'd be quite happy with the first 4 games being man utd,chelsea,arsenal and liverpool all away....then i'd think from then till the end of the season we have a chance of getting something from every game.

1) Become the clubs nominated fanzine (this is currently NUFC.com) and get a licence for the fixtures for £1 + VAT and a delivery charge to your site £104 + VAT, delivery via email!

A total of £123

2) Get authorisation from the club to use their fixtures in isolation. This would be £266+VAT plus delivery charge

A total of £435

3) Without authorisation from the club you must buy fixtures for all clubs - this is £4244+VAT for the licence and £5200+VAT for delivery

A total of nearly £12,000