Season Tickets due to arrive Thursday/Friday - see OP for latest

Crumpy Gunt

Seriously, why has this taken right up untill almost the LAST day before the first game to get them out.  It is a fuck up of EPIC proportions and I reckon theres gonna be thousands without their tickets for saturday leading to thousands of empties at the match. :undecided:

Regarding the free pint iirc I arrived with 20 mins till kick off last year and still got a free pint so dont be fooled by the getting there early bollocks, theyve got loads to give away so just get there at the last minute and I garuntee you will get one.

If you get in

My ticket goes to my parent's house so I might have to drive to Hartlepool on Friday just to pick it up. They've made a right fucking hash of it.

It'll be even more fun for you if it arrives Saturday.

My ticket goes to my parent's house so I might have to drive to Hartlepool on Friday just to pick it up. They've made a right f***ing hash of it.

why ?

do you get it sent there not why do they live there (mind you that is a valid question but maybe for another time)

My ticket goes to my parent's house so I might have to drive to Hartlepool on Friday just to pick it up. They've made a right f***ing hash of it.

why ?

do you get it sent there not why do they live there (mind you that is a valid question but maybe for another time)

Because I tend to move year-on-year and there's no way I'm going through the rigmarole of changing my address with the club every year.

Anyone that bought this seasons ticket for cup games received their refund yet ??

Nope and I have an email from the Box office that says this:

"We are aware that those supporters who have already renewed may have paid more than the new prices, if this is the case a refund will be automatically issued during July."

I'll wait until this week's fiasco is sorted before chasing this up.

I still await my £115 refund too. They originally said July, then early Aug', and now it's anybodies guess when we get the money back.

Grateful to be paying less next season however, and the view from my new seat is just as good.

Well, it's Thursday!!  My post doesn't normally arrive till late morning so I won't know until much later whether my ticket has arrived. 

Anyone got theirs yet?

Seriously this is fuckin ridiculous, can't believe that the papers haven't picked up on this yet!  Another reason to have a dig at the "soap opera" that is Newcastle United!

Some sort of technical issue according to the official sources.

Translated to right royal fuck up by all concerned in my book -

1) trying to move and reorganise practically the entire seating of the stadium

2) the very late sending out of the renewals in the first place.

3) the huge increase in prices generally.

4) the new costing structure for the the seating.

5) people wishing to move seats because of the prices / new "singing areas" / family seating.

6) the complication of people having paid upfront for this season already and having price differences, desire to move into other areas etc.

7) trying to do all of the above during one summer.

There are probably 100 other reasons on top of those but, that is all I can be bothered to recall right now! 

Well, it's Thursday!!  My post doesn't normally arrive till late morning so I won't know until much later whether my ticket has arrived. 

Anyone got theirs yet?

Seriously this is fuckin ridiculous, can't believe that the papers haven't picked up on this yet!  Another reason to have a dig at the "soap opera" that is Newcastle United!

i'm pretty sure they're arriving by courier mate, if at all

It said that they are using TNT Mail, all that means is that TNT were picking them up and sorting them, TNT then contract the actual delivery of the mail to the Royal Mail, loads of companies do this.  My American Express bill is sent by TNT but, actually delivered by the post.

It said that they are using TNT Mail, all that means is that TNT were picking them up and sorting them, TNT then contract the actual delivery of the mail to the Royal Mail, loads of companies do this.  My American Express bill is sent by TNT but, actually delivered by the post.

ahh ok, fair enough

Guest Geordiesned

Update from .cock:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1371530,00.html

ALL 2008/09 season tickets have now been posted.

The vast majority of these will reach fans in Thursday's post (Aug 21), with the remainder reaching destinations on Friday.

If, however, you are still concerned about your season ticket not arriving AFTER Thursday's post please contact the Newcastle United Box Office in person or by telephoning 0191 2611571.

The Box Office will be open from 8am-8pm on Thursday and Friday and will be dealing purely with season ticket inquiries. The ticket office in the South Stand will be open for non season ticket holders wishing to buy tickets for the Bolton game and other fixtures currently on sale.

Fans who have not received their season tickets can contact the Box Office and ask for a replacement paper ticket for Saturday's home game against Bolton.

However, please note, requesting a paper ticket will result in your season card being automatically cancelled for Saturday's game - so if your card arrives AFTER you have requested a paper ticket for Bolton you MUST use the paper ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

All fans who do request duplicate paper tickets are also asked to collect these from the Box Office BEFORE Saturday if possible to avoid queues on the day.

Cash turnstiles 91 & 92 will also be in operation on Saturday as well for those fans yet to buy tickets for the Bolton game and who would like to pay on the day.

Cash turnstyles on the day of a match??????  Smacks of desparation there to me!!

I agree with ON, chances of a 3pm kick off are very small, wait till the media get hold of the reason for the delayed kick off:  Two weeks into the season and NUFC fans still waiting to accept delivery of their season tickets.

You know what would have been easy and straightforward?  Just activate last years tickets to work this year!!  Too easy though eh?

Guest Geordiesned

Cash turnstyles on the day of a match??????  Smacks of desparation there to me!!

I agree with ON, chances of a 3pm kick off are very small, wait till the media get hold of the reason for the delayed kick off:  Two weeks into the season and NUFC fans still waiting to accept delivery of their season tickets.

You know what would have been easy and straightforward?  Just activate last years tickets to work this year!!  Too easy though eh?

I still don't understand why they didn't do that! The cards had no specific season printed on them so I had actually thought they'd just be updated for this season. But as you say that would have been too easy for NUFC!

Guest steveg

mine has just come too had already paid for this season then moved to family enclosure to get the little un a ticket so mine and his has come for family area and also another 1 for my old seat so i have recieved 3 rather than 2  ;D

They'd better put it through the door or leave it at a neighbour's, no fucking way will I be able to get to some depot on a godforsaken industrial estate before Saturday - I'm working 10 hour shfits and I've got nee car.  Plus imagine what the queues will be like at the courior office on Saturday morning.

Fans who have not received their season tickets can contact the Box Office and ask for a replacement paper ticket for Saturday's home game against Bolton.

Yeah, took me all fucking day to get through to the box office two months ago, sure I'll be able to contact them now.

All fans who do request duplicate paper tickets are also asked to collect these from the Box Office BEFORE Saturday if possible to avoid queues on the day.

Unsurprisingly I fucking work, that's how I can afford to give you useless softcocks the cash for my ticket, hence I'm not going to be able to pick it up before Saturday.  And how the fuck am I supposed to know if my ticket's not going to be there before Saturday until it's fucking Saturday?

600 fucking quid and they can't even send the cards out on time, there were no technical problems when it came to taking the fucking money out my account was there?  Useless cunts.

EDIT:  Reading the new posts I really fucking hope it's on my doormat when I get home!

I'm going to pray that it will arrive within the next two days and not on saturday. If i have to drive in early to get some fucking paper ticket, i will not be a happy bunny at all.