Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Anyone know if he takes the free kicks and corners? It would be nice to have a player who could take a good corner.

What I want is to see him swing from the rafters on web to do long throw ins. Now that's entertainment.

Asked some opinions about him on a Spanish footy forum and got this.

Opinion 2 .Tenacious and hard working wide midfielder. Right footed but can also play on the left if needed. Thinks he's Spiderman.[/i]

;D

thats hilarious.

i'm pleased with this, a bit of pace, bit of creativity and i bit of height too. at the end of the day i trust kev, so bring it on.

anyone else wearing a spiderman mask for the man u match?

Guest Daishi

Fantastic news.  Seems to be a good signing, not a peep out of the "club insider", who's apparently followed Roeder down the road.

Just one thing no-one's mentioned yet.  Freddie Shepherd in talks to buy Mallorca, Jonas buys out his contract and moves to the one place he's not likely to find Freddie! 

I like his style

Anyone know if he takes the free kicks and corners? It would be nice to have a player who could take a good corner.

What I want is to see him swing from the rafters on web to do long throw ins. Now that's entertainment.

must have both feet on the ground when taking a throw in. last thing we need is someone who gives away loads of foul throws. :razz:

must have both feet on the ground when taking a throw in. last thing we need is someone who gives away loads of foul throws. :razz:

What about swinging in for diving headers and bicycle kicks on web?

What about swinging in for diving headers and bicycle kicks on web?

errrr.................... better ask mosely.

Guillem Balague describes him as 'a better version of Benayoun'.

I would settle for that.

Know sweet FA about the lad but I am quite excited. I assume he will get a canny signing on fee considering he has bought out his contract.

Guest hameed

dwight yorke has just extended his contract at S*nderland for another year! This day is getting better & better :D

Aint heard of him like but hope he does well. Anyone got a FM stats on him?

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4845/jonased3.jpg

Good physical stats, not so good technical stats.

age 29?

In 2012 (at the bottom)

Guillem Balague describes him as 'a better version of Benayoun'.

I would settle for that.

Know sweet FA about the lad but I am quite excited. I assume he will get a canny signing on fee considering he has bought out his contract.

i wonder if HE actually did ? nudge-nudge

age 29?

In 2012 (at the bottom)

we can assume that he lost it after a bad tackle during our champs league win in 2011 ?

age 29?

In 2012 (at the bottom)

we can assume that he lost it after a bad tackle during our champs league win in 2011 ?

Good thing we sold him back to Mallorca then.

age 29?

In 2012 (at the bottom)

Cheat to win eh ;)

Any pics of him wearing the black and white yet?

I think we will avoid the media shit this year. For example, i doubt we will see him have a press conference or anything like that. Newcastle seem to be making an effort to avoid the fan fair, which suits me down to the ground.

I suspect when he joins up with the squad he may have an interview on .co.uk and perhaps a couple of pictures but thats all i would expect to see.