Llambias: sale stories are all utter nonsense

Optimistic Nut

Guest loonietoonie

thing is this still wont stop them making up story's wish they would just stop making shit up about our club

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1339787,00.html

MD Rubbishes Reports

NEWCASTLE United Managing Director Derek Llambias has rubbished tabloid speculation that the Club could soon be sold.

The Magpies have installed a new-look executive management team ahead of the new season which is committed to furthering the long-term development of the Club.

And, with reports emerging over the weekend that the Club could be put up for sale, Mr Llambias has moved quickly to correct such rumour.

"At a time when everyone at Newcastle United is working hard to prepare for the new season ahead, it is annoying that we have to continually correct inaccurate newspaper stories," he explained.

"Whoever is putting these stories around is clearly trying to destabilise the Club and you wonder what their motives are for doing this.

"By putting a new management structure in place this year, by investing in new signings at first team and academy level, and by introducing cheaper tickets for our younger fans, the long-term commitment and vision for Newcastle United is there for all to see.

"Those actions speak louder than any words and I'm sure supporters see these stories for what they are - utter nonsense."

He shouldn't have had to tell folk it was bollocks but I'm glad he has. Might just shut some of the retards up for a bit.

Sadly, a few morons will still believe anything the Sun and the like throw out.

Jokes aside ... I honestly thnk the former regime might have something to do with this. Maybe even Allardyce's people perhaps?

A lot of bitter peope formerly associated with the club who could be responsible for this crap.

Jokes aside ... I honestly thnk the former regime might have something to do with this. Maybe even Allardyce's people perhaps?

A lot of bitter peope formerly associated with the club who could be responsible for this crap.

Oh no!

Oh no!

:kasper:

Oh no!

Inflammatory stuff woz ere.

:whistle:

Just so there can be no doubts of honesty:

SBG has severed links with Osama bin Laden since 9/11. International relations officer Mr Yahia al Yahia today told the Chronicle: “It is the wrong information. We are not interested.

“Nobody has asked us about it. We are not interested at this time. Maybe in the future, about six months or so. We have not spoken to anybody in Newcastle. Nobody has visited Newcastle.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2008/07/07/nufc-boss-derek-llambias-slams-takeover-talk-72703-21274597/

Just so there can be no doubts of honesty:

SBG has severed links with Osama bin Laden since 9/11. International relations officer Mr Yahia al Yahia today told the Chronicle: “It is the wrong information. We are not interested.

“Nobody has asked us about it. We are not interested at this time. Maybe in the future, about six months or so. We have not spoken to anybody in Newcastle. Nobody has visited Newcastle.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2008/07/07/nufc-boss-derek-llambias-slams-takeover-talk-72703-21274597/

'BIN LADEN COMPANY ADMITS INTEREST IN NEWCASTLE UNITED'

Just you watch.

I still see a Murdoch connection here,

Sun - nasty little articles most of last week

NOTW - yesterday, nasty little article by Andy Dunn, saying the fans aren't stupid but Ashley is up to his tricks and needs sorting.

Times - nasty little article by fatman Samuels today saying the fans aren't stupid but Ashley is up to his tricks and needs sorting.

Coincidental? I don't think so.

Either they hate him because he won't give interviews or they are up to something more sinister.

I still see a Murdoch connection here,

Sun - nasty little articles most of last week

NOTW - yesterday, nasty little article by Andy Dunn, saying the fans aren't stupid but Ashley is up to his tricks and needs sorting.

Times - nasty little article by fatman Samuels today saying the fans aren't stupid but Ashley is up to his tricks and needs sorting.

Coincidental? I don't think so.

Either they hate him because he won't give interviews or they are up to something more sinister.

No connection with the Mail and their 'Bin Laden family to buy Newcastle' story.

I personally think that having signed a player without a whisper to the press, followed by attending a Keegan press conference and getting told that Newcastle are off the agenda.

Press showing us what happens when we don't butter them up.