Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,18168,11678_4993904,00.html

Coloccini expects Depor stay

Deportivo La Coruña confirm amazing U-turn

Last updated: 4th August 2008

Newcastle United have been stunned as their latest transfer target slipped through their grasp.

Fabricio Coloccini was expected on Tyneside for a medical on Monday evening, however it would appear he never made the flight back with the Magpies squad.

It is thought the lure of a new lucrative contract at the Spanish outfit has persuaded him to stay in La Liga for the time being.

Depor president Augusto César Lendoiro confirmed the news. He said "Fabricio will stay with us now."

"The offer from Newcastle was a good one, Deportivo can now match this offer"

Coloccini will become the latest transfer target Kevin Keegan has missed out on this summer offer after Luka Modrić and Pablo Aimar.

Bet you'd love that to be true.

..and why's that then?

More scope for whining and complaining.

Fabricio Coloccini was expected on Tyneside for a medical on Monday evening, however it would appear he never made the flight back with the Magpies squad.

Who forgot to pack the big haired Argie on the plane?

This is what happens when you have a bong eyed DOF he cant keep his eye on things.

Baggio, you b******.. I was just stumbling stealthly towards bed covered in vomit, trying not to wake my girl.. and I say to myslef "hey, I should check if we've signed Colo before passing out".. so with the most delicate silent clicking I manage to navigate to here and I stumble uypon this s***.. speakers on max..

:lol:

never a dull moment where nufc is involved

u'll probably get a lifetime ban off the missus now?

Newcastle United have been stunned as their latest transfer target slipped through their grasp.

It is thought the lure of a new lucrative contract at the Spanish outfit has persuaded him to stay in La Liga for the time being.

Depor president Augusto César Lendoiro confirmed the news. He said "Fabricio will stay with us now."

Coloccini will become the latest transfer target Kevin Keegan has missed out on this summer offer after Luka Modrić and Pablo Aimar.

..and why's that then?

I'm afraid I'm not a member of the whinging and complaining brigade.

..and why's that then?

I'm afraid I'm not a member of the whinging and complaining brigade.

think he's mixing you up with sez, NE5 or Harry Norway

..and why's that then?

Irony's in the air tonight..

AAaaaaahhhh....Just got home from the cinema (Batman) and read about "Coloccinis amazing U-turn" Almost had an heart attack there. Also clicked on Baggios shit and had to use the task manager. Fucker  :lol:

I guess i wasn't the first one  :lol:

AAaaaaahhhh....Just got home from the cinema (Batman) and read about "Coloccinis amazing U-turn" Almost had an heart attack there. Also clicked on Baggios s*** and had to use the task manager. Fucker  :lol:

I guess i wasn't the first one  :lol:

how does a pc ignorant fuck like me get round it but others have to go the long way round ?

Guest VegasToon

Fucking Rick Ashley!!!  :knuppel2:                                                  mackems.gif

Maybe tonight'll teach people not to have their speakers on blast if they don't intend on waking anybody up :lol:

What's worse was that i had Itunes on and was listening to Biffy Clyro - it's not much of a mix; i'll tell ya that for free.