Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest elpapi

I love how much he wants to come here, its what we need from our new signings.

Come get this deal tied up!

You realize he sees us as offering "the contract of his life"? I'm still unsure about how much he wants to join Newcastle United...

You realize he sees us as offering "the contract of his life"? I'm still unsure about how much he wants to join Newcastle United...

That's all we have to offer him anyway.

That's all we have to offer him anyway.

And its the way forward. Or is it the way back? Or is the way back to the future?

I'm lost

Sin embargo, Lendoiro pide una indemnización para el verano de inversiones que serán inútiles si la propuesta de transferencia de Coloccini a Newcastle sigue adelante: "Depor han gastado miles de euros de población hacia las estanterías de las tiendas del club con Fabricio pelucas. Dennis Wise tendrá que comprar todas esas pelucas , Y compensar a nuestros aficionados para el daño emocional de compra por accidente de travestismo productos ".

This looks new, can anyone translate?

Nevertheless, Lendoiro requests an indemnification for the summer of investments that will be useless if the proposal of transference of Coloccini to Newcastle follows ahead: " Depor has spent thousand of population Euros towards the bookcases of the stores of the club with Fabricio wigs. Dennis Wise will have to buy all those wigs, and to compensate to our fans for the emotional damage of purchase by travestismo accident products ".

Sin embargo, Lendoiro pide una indemnización para el verano de inversiones que serán inútiles si la propuesta de transferencia de Coloccini a Newcastle sigue adelante: "Depor han gastado miles de euros de población hacia las estanterías de las tiendas del club con Fabricio pelucas. Dennis Wise tendrá que comprar todas esas pelucas , Y compensar a nuestros aficionados para el daño emocional de compra por accidente de travestismo productos ".

Seriously  ;D  ;D

Translates as:

However, Lendoiro seeks compensation for the summer of investments that will be futile if the proposed transfer to Newcastle Coloccini continued: "Depor have spent thousands of euros population towards the shelves of stores club with Fabricio wigs. Dennis Wise 'll have to buy all those wigs, and compensate our fans for the emotional harm of accidental purchase of cross-dressing products. "

:lol: class James

Seriously  ;D  ;D

Translates as:

However, Lendoiro seeks compensation for the summer of investments that will be futile if the proposed transfer to Newcastle Coloccini continued: "Depor have spent thousands of euros population towards the shelves of stores club with Fabricio wigs. Dennis Wise 'll have to buy all those wigs, and compensate our fans for the emotional harm of accidental purchase of cross-dressing products. "

:D Mental.

Guest loonietoonie

http://thetvaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hesback.jpg

i will get them to sell me one way or another

The Spurs link just creased me up, it was bound to happen that the London press would coem out with that one.

Sideshow will use that trusty tool blackmail and be here within a  week I reckon.

:D

;D :clap:

Guest Daishi

;D :clap:

quick and dirty babelfish of it...

Nevertheless, Lendoiro requests an indemnification for the summer of investments that will be useless if the proposal of transfer of Coloccini to Newcastle follows ahead: " Depor has spent thousand of population Euros towards the shelves of the stores of the club with Fabricio wigs. Dennis Wise will have to buy all those wigs, and to compensate to our fans for the emotional damage of purchase by travestismo accident products ".