Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

he means it was foretold in the new testament.

Never would have happened in the old testament.

:lol:

The lord is my Shepherd.

He managed to feed 52,000 with only loans and wishes.

he means it was foretold in the new testament.

Never would have happened in the old testament.

The lord is my Shepherd.

He managed to feed 52,000 with only loans and wishes.

boom boom.

Guest Magpie007

nt has told newcastle to forget it and look elsewhere  :frantic:

who is nt?

If you are on about his agent then we already know

yes sorry is agent - could not be arsed to read the 10 pages ofshit to see if it had been posted  :undecided:

nt has told newcastle to forget it and look elsewhere  :frantic:

who is nt?

If you are on about his agent then we already know

yes sorry is agent - could not be arsed to read the 10 pages ofshit to see if it had been posted   :undecided:

you should man, that's some funny shit

Latest update from the depor forum

http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/news.php

€2 MILLION IS THE DIFFERENCE FOR COLOCCINI

31 Jul 2008 -- Depor Sport wrote on its Wednesday’s issue that Lendoiro’s demands to Newcastle for defender Coloccini are for €12.5 million plus objectives. So far, the Toons are only offering €11 million. Meanwhile, Momo has cancelled his contract with Deportivo, right now he’s waiting to arrange a deal with Xerez in order to announce his departure.

A lot has been written abut the possible departure of Fabricio Coloccini. It’s known that Newcastle United is offering €11 million plus an additional million for objectives. And now the demands of president Lendoiro have been revealed. Depor Sport, the official paper of the club, wrote on Wednesday that Depor’s president is asking for €12.5 million plus €1.5 million for objectives, in resume the transfer of the Argentinean has been valued in €14 million by Lendoiro.

The situation has angered the agent of the player, Marcelo Lombilla. The problem is that Lendoiro promised to open the doors to the ex-Milan defender in case that a €10 million offer appears. Lombilla worked three months in order to have that offer, and when he presented it, Lendoiro was risen the limit. For the moment all the sides are keeping their position. Depor’s president decided to stay in La Coruña and Lombilla in Madrid. Meanwhile, Newcastle’s squad is playing a couple of friendly games in Spain.

It’s also known that Coloccini isn’t the only choice in Newcastle’s agenda. According to the rumours, they are also interested in Nicolás Burdisso from Inter Milan FC. It seems the English side could offer €6.5 million for Burdisso in case the deal for Coloccini fails.

Why on earth should it be locked? :lol:

If anything significant happens it'll be posted and the thread title changed, as usual. I can't understand this phobia of long threads tbh. Er, the latest stuff tends to be on the later pages - it's not that difficult.

The threads full of shit are the best ones. If there was any actual information or discussion in here, there would dozens of huge ass pyramid posts with a reply of mackems.gif.

The threads full of shit are the best ones. If there was any actual information or discussion in here, there would dozens of huge ass pyramid posts with a reply of mackems.gif.

Damn straight, cowboy.

Guest pont-toon

is it not usual for the discussion to change at this stage (ie no news) to the new board/old board saga ?

oh no what have i done !

Damn straight, cowboy.

Spot on, bonny lad.

:laugh: :thup:

Worse than Dave & MiguelJon. Cliquetastic. Get a room. :nope:

Damn straight, cowboy.

Spot on, bonny lad.

:laugh: :thup:

Worse than Dave & MiguelJon. Cliquetastic. Get a room. :nope:

:lol: I don't even know what the hell I said.

is it not usual for the discussion to change at this stage (ie no news) to the new board/old board saga ?

oh no what have i done !

just to make sure....

the old board sucks the new board cocks!!

discuss  :aww:

FYP-This is actually what i thought it said!!

oh no what have i done !

just to make sure....

the old board sucks the new board cocks!!

discuss  :aww:

FYP-This is actually what i thought it said!!

i see what u done there! works for me :lol: