Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest Heneage

Bit random but just seen my mate has done the same dance in response to this. They've both commented on it aswell.

Is your mate 'Andrew Davidson' ?

Aye. You know him ?

I've seen him around town and on Facebook,  he knows a fair few academy boys, did he used to play? I know his family are quite loaded, based on the fact his profile picture is normally with an A list celeb and he is always wearing gear that you don't get on your average wage.

How do you know him? I assume being your friend you think he's a cool lad? Can't say I can comment on what he's like as we've never actually met, but I could see why he might get stick.

Bit random but just seen my mate has done the same dance in response to this. They've both commented on it aswell.

Aye. You know him ?

I've seen him around town and on Facebook,  he knows a fair few academy boys, did he used to play? I know his family are quite loaded, based on the fact his profile picture is normally with an A list celeb and he is always wearing gear that you don't get on your average wage.

How do you know him? I assume being your friend you think he's a cool lad? Can't say I can comment on what he's like as we've never actually met, but I could see why he might get stick.

Know him through my mates who play for Ponteland with him and one of his best mates is in my uni class. He's canny sound actually. Has sorted my mates out with loads of signed shirts and that in the past and can always get us into the VIP area with free drinks in tiger. Him and his borther act like cocks quite abit though, always name dropping and goign on about the celebritys they know/partys they go to etc. Look like a pair of tools when there prancing around tiger and tup tup in giant red ed hardy hoodys and caps on with there bling on though.

Guest Heneage

Aye. You know him ?

Know him through my mates who play for Ponteland with him and one of his best mates is in my uni class. He's canny sound actually. Has sorted my mates out with loads of signed shirts and that in the past and can always get us into the VIP area with free drinks in tiger. Him and his borther act like cocks quite abit though, always name dropping and goign on about the celebritys they know/partys they go to etc. Look like a pair of tools when there prancing around tiger and tup tup in giant red ed hardy hoodys and caps on with there bling on though.

Yeah one of his photo albums was like an MTV roll call, and he was on a boat with Ronaldo (Portugal one) etc. I have seen the affore mentioned Ed Hardy photos', and must confess they do look like gimps who can't handle their drink.  :lol:

Does that mean you know Mark Taylor? He's another one of the hang around crew that goes out with our reserves, again I've not met him only seen and heard about him.

Aye. You know him ?

Yeah one of his photo albums was like an MTV roll call, and he was on a boat with Ronaldo (Portugal one) etc. I have seen the affore mentioned Ed Hardy photos', and must confess they do look like gimps who can't handle their drink.  :lol:

Does that mean you know Mark Taylor? He's another one of the hang around crew that goes out with our reserves, again I've not met him only seen and heard about him.

Nah I don't think so. I've probably seem him around with them before, i don't really like that many of his mates who follow him around all the time though.

Guest Heneage

You'll have to add me on Fbook or something in case I ever see him about I can find you. I'm supposed to be out over that way after the Swansea game(Assuming they win) with my mate and a few others.

Just watched his interview... he comes across very well. More interesting than near all the other players in the simply cos he actually gives genuine human responses rather than your plain-old rentaquotes. Says he's absolutely dying for a goal for the first team. Good to hear. :)

Guest Stephen927

Well fair point, but he's not gonna stubbornly look away and mute himself when Craig Hope goes "you must be desperate for a goal in that first team, are you?".

It's just more boring rentaquotes really, I'm not expecting him to ignore the interviewer at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toonlass

Have been hearing some rumours that Ranger has not been behaving himself and that some of the backroom staff are not best pleased with him. Anyone know how true this is?