Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

So you think its because of a positive change. Women are now taken more serious when accusing someone of this crime.

The police are now acting whereas at one time they wouldn't have?

If that's the case then I wonder how many got away with such crimes years ago...awful to think of some poor lass not being believed or rapists getting off stock free. Just awful.

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger 9h

F*ckwidmeyouknowiGOTit

@Adam_Lees 1h

“@NilePowerRanger: F*ckwidmeyouknowiGOTit” clearly someone didn't want to, rapist.

Why go down to his level.

Guest bimpy474

So you think its because of a positive change. Women are now taken more serious when accusing someone of this crime.

The police are now acting whereas at one time they wouldn't have?

If that's the case then I wonder how many got away with such crimes years ago...awful to think of some poor lass not being believed or rapists getting off stock free. Just awful.

That's exactly what's happened now and exactly how it used to be. Shamefully.

Direct result of a recruitment policy predicated on opportunism, as opposed to suitability and quality.

I can't remember the circumstances around his signing, what was the deal?

TBF he had the tools to make it if he wasn't such a dense mofo.

Apart from being big and reasonably quick he's got fuck all, man.

I don't think he looked out of place in either the Championship or League 1 at a very young age, which leads me to believe he would have been fine at that level.

The guy has finally succeeded in throwing his life away, anyway. I'm always hesitant with these rape charge because so many of them lead to nothing when they involve people who are "known", but Ranger still has a long list of miscreancy. Even if is innocent, no professional club will touch him. The ages of 19-22 are ones where you need to be growing mentally, especially as a footballer, and this guy has regressed sharply. Oh well.

Found this funny. What an utter mess.

Patrick Nzuzi ‏@PatrickNzuzi 6 Jul

sleepy mate? @NilePowerRanger pic.twitter.com/Bp8XllZU5C

BOhFLTiCIAIG9VT.jpg:large

:lol: What kind of tramp falls asleep in Nandos?

Fucking red sauce at nandos.

Every time I see his twitter bio

IM DA REALISSSTTT.... SAY NO MORE

I can imagine him going "Well, you know, I probably won't make it as a professional footballer, as I don't have the aptitude for it, if I'm honest.  At the end of the day, my poor character limits the amount of success I can have.  I'll likely end up in jail and bankrupt, and it'll be down to my own bad choices.  But what can I say, I'm a realist."

Then I realise he means realest.  Sorry, I mean REALESSSTTT.

I hope his legal team shaft him for every penny and he ends up scrubbing toilets where he belongs.

The dumb fucker will be bragging to his mates about how much they are charging as they do it too.

• 2 weeks later...