Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

I've heard from a well -placed source at the club, that this lad, is one of the only ones at the academy looking like he can "Make it ". The others are Kazenga and Tamas Kadar. The acadmey players generally think andy carroll is overated and acts like a big time charlie.

I've heard from a well -placed source at the club, that this lad, is one of the only ones at the academy looking like he can "Make it ". The others are Kazenga and Tamas Kadar. The acadmey players generally think andy carroll is overated and acts like a big time charlie.

Well tbf to the players mentioned most of them are not Academy players.

Has he got any pace?? Not seen much from him apart from his goal against Wigan..

Only saw about 10 mins of him on Saturday he looked quick but he is far too lighweight atm, he will get brushed off the ball at ease. I will have better idea when I see him play tomorrow.

Has he got any pace?? Not seen much from him apart from his goal against Wigan..

Only saw about 10 mins of him on Saturday he looked quick but he is far too lighweight atm, he will get brushed off the ball at ease. I will have better idea when I see him play tomorrow.

The game at the Stadium of Light isn't until Saturday actually.  :pow:

Spot on but he will be playing tomorrow for the U18's :pow:

Yeah, I know! I was insinuating that he's worth his place in the first team 18 actually.  :snod:

Yeah, I know! I was insinuating that he's worth his place in the first team 18 actually.  :snod:

Well the man counts doesn't think so, thems the breaks. If only JFK could see what giving young players chance is all about, you only have to see how well Swansea have done since some Pilko took charge of them & give Ched Evans a chance :thup: :pow:

He got a couple didn't he? Something like 12 goals in 14 games at U18/reserve level now?

Aye, just read the report I thought Sam got the first goal. I was behind the far goal as I had to get moved for the first team players to watch the game.

JONAS WAS GETTING PHYSIO WHEN I WAS GAWPING THROUGH THE WINDOWS :yikes:

He got a couple didn't he? Something like 12 goals in 14 games at U18/reserve level now?

Aye, just read the report I thought Sam got the first goal. I was behind the far goal as I had to get moved for the first team players to watch the game.

JONAS WAS GETTING PHYSIO WHEN I WAS GAWPING THROUGH THE WINDOWS :yikes:

;D

Any further comments on Ranger then, Thespence, having seen him another time? :)

He is quick, drifts into space nicely, drifts in & out of the game.

I don't think he is  ready for Premiership football a loan to 1st or 2nd division  club may be more beneficial like it was for Bernard, I think the Championship would be a bit to much for him.