Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Latest from Robin Park:

Wigan Res 0  Newcastle Res  1

United's second string are looking to build on last week's home victory over Blackburn against Wigan on a damp night in Lancashire.

The Magpies include 'keeper Steve Harper for his first outing since the pre-season game away to Real Mallorca, while there was a reserve team debut for 16 year-old defender Stephen Folan, who hails from Galway.

Both sides had the ball in the net in the opening stages, but Godsmark's effort for United and a quickly reply from a home player were correctly ruled out for infringements.

Catching the eye again was Newcastle's Nile Ranger, who netted his first reserve goal last week and followed that up with two more for the U18s on Saturday.

It took the teenage forward 26 minutes to break the deadlock with a stunning solo effort, flicking the ball over his shoulder and turning to crash home a right-foot volley from 16 yards. 

Guest Heneage

He's a man in demand Im trying to get an interview with him this week for magazine Im cutting my teeth with, but most of his weeks taken up :(

He's a man in demand Im trying to get an interview with him this week for magazine Im cutting my teeth with, but most of his weeks taken up :(

probably he just finds you annoying.. like everybody else

mackems.gif

Guest Heneage

probably he just finds you annoying.. like everybody else

mackems.gif

Actually we are bezzies, hes on me facebook and Eveeryfink.  :crazy2:

What was final score?

Tiger Tiger on Monday, Liquid on Thursday etc