Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Six weeks straight not being late for training? I'd be surprised if there were many players who were early or dead on time every single day for six weeks. :lol: The fucktard's got no chance. Good.

Whyever the hell not? It's work, ffs. I'm not late for work once every 6 weeks, neither are my colleagues. We're all, almost to a man (Or woman), on time every day barring some terrible crisis or road closure. And I bet his hours of work are a damn site more sociable than mine are.

Should just give the fucker a verbal warning next time he's late, it's what happens in most jobs with people who are reapetedly late. Then for his second instance give him a written, then a final, then sack him. Late 4 times and he's out. They could probably have him out the door in a month, not that they don't already have grounds to do that now mind.

Six weeks straight not being late for training? I'd be surprised if there were many players who were early or dead on time every single day for six weeks. :lol: The fucktard's got no chance. Good.

Aye, but you've got to assume he's late all the time. If someone who is usually early/on-time is late then you can kind of allow it as a one-off/occasional occurrence if it doesn't happen very often or is for a good reason.

As someone else said he lives really close to the training ground too :lol: