Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Stand outside his house with a big boo! Sign. Follow him round with it.

He's sitting in Nandos, every bite he takes, boo!!!

Imagine people started booing him in the street, the meltdown would see him in prison finally.

Bafflingly a favourite of quite a few on here long after it was glaringly obvious he couldn't hit a barn door at close range, along with being a juvenile arsehole.

Perhaps they envied his plastic gangsta persona - who knows ?  :iamatwat:

Bafflingly a favourite of quite a few on here long after it was glaringly obvious he couldn't hit a barn door at close range, along with being a juvenile arsehole.

You don't half make a lot of shit up :lol:

When does his contract end? I think if we had more depth up front he'd have been gone a long time ago, we just can't afford to let him go unfortunately, but tbh I'd sooner stick someone like Cabaye up front than put this useless cunt on the field. Hopefully we get some bodies in during this window and the summer so we can let this stain go.

When does his contract end? I think if we had more depth up front he'd have been gone a long time ago, we just can't afford to let him go unfortunately, but tbh I'd sooner stick someone like Cabaye up front than put this useless c*** on the field. Hopefully we get some bodies in during this window and the summer so we can let this stain go.

2016, and I think we'll have trouble finding a club that will take him.

You don't HALF make a LOT of shit up :lol:

FYP.

When does his contract end? I think if we had more depth up front he'd have been gone a long time ago, we just can't afford to let him go unfortunately, but tbh I'd sooner stick someone like Cabaye up front than put this useless c*** on the field. Hopefully we get some bodies in during this window and the summer so we can let this stain go.

2016, and I think we'll have trouble finding a club that will take him.

If we did the same thing as Barton and offered him out for £0 maybe a few Championship clubs would take a punt.