Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Stupid prick had the world at his feet and fucked it up. Look forward to him disappearing into obscurity.

Not sure I'd go that far like. :lol:

He was given an opportunity to become a PL footballer and he's fucked it right up. He'll end up having the life he deserves. Hope he's used to cell sharing.

By that I mean compared to us wage slaves. He had the winning lottery ticket and was took dumb to recognise it.

:thup:

Life will get him back in the end, it all equals out. :)

Good riddance to the cunt. Hope his career falls to pieces now - that's the only way he'll learn that he's fucked up his one chance in a lifetime. It's most likely going to turn out like this: as soon as his money goes, his "mates" will go too and then he'll be left with fuck all.

Stupid prick had the world at his feet and f***ed it up. Look forward to him disappearing into obscurity.

A South African legal expert used that phrase on Radio 5 last week to describe Oscar Pistorius.....didn't really think that one through.....

Guest firetotheworks

I'm tempted to suggest that he must have someone in on work experience, but that would be a cheap shot. It's a good article.