Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Incognito was joking guys :)

What's the punchline? :hmm:

Disappointing news all round after a bright start; but seemingly inevitable, and glad we can now move on.

Hope he sorts his head out and shows his worth somewhere down the line.

I was the punchline, he's mean! :(

If it happens now YOU jinxed it/me  :angry:

The c***'s probably having his pic taken at the Ricoh as we speak.

Not with their transfer embargo he's not.

:yao:

If it wasn't a joke (which it is). Could he still sign on loan even though he doesn't have a club?

On loan from who?

I know the kids a cunt and we're well rid of him but there's still part of the whole saga that leaves bitter taste in the mouth.

We had an apprentice at work who was finished as soon as he came out of his time. Talented lad but had many issues, mostly personality related. I was gutted when they walked him to the gate because it felt like i'd failed and it feels similar with Ranger. Fair enough i haven't worked with Ranger and i don't know for sure exactly how much of a prat he is but surely somebody could have battered some sense into him?

I know the kids a cunt and we're well rid of him but there's still part of the whole saga that leaves bitter taste in the mouth.

We had an apprentice at work who was finished as soon as he came out of his time. Talented lad but had many issues, mostly personality related. I was gutted when they walked him to the gate because it felt like i'd failed and it feels similar with Ranger. Fair enough i haven't worked with Ranger and i don't know for sure exactly how much of a prat he is but surely somebody could have battered some sense into him?

He had enough opportunities man. Even got a start in Europe the other month after Pardew didn't intend on ever playing him again. Total waster.

I know the kids a c*** and we're well rid of him but there's still part of the whole saga that leaves bitter taste in the mouth.

Was released from Southampton for nicking kit, he's a cunt. You can't change cunts. We were his second chance, and then we gave him four or five more.

Incognito was joking guys :)

What's the punchline? :hmm:

Disappointing news all round after a bright start; but seemingly inevitable, and glad we can now move on.

Hope he sorts his head out and shows his worth somewhere down the line.

I was the punchline, he's mean! :(

:-[

An apprentice at work surely can't be compared to a lad on £15k a week for 5yrs guaranteed (and then acts like a total nob head)

An apprentice at work surely can't be compared to a lad on £15k a week for 5yrs guaranteed (and then acts like a total nob head)

I was trying to illustrate the same idea, a young lad needed a help but when people put their arm round his shoulder it was pushed away. I remember Kevin Nolan saying he'd offered to help Ranger and he was basically told to do one. I hope he turns his life around, that's about it really.

Fucking arsewipe. Doesn't deserve another chance at a professional football club and I hope he doesn't get one. What we'd all give to have the chances he's had. Stupid little prick.

Good riddance to the c***. Hope his career falls to pieces now - that's the only way he'll learn that he's f***ed up his one chance in a lifetime. It's most likely going to turn out like this: as soon as his money goes, his "mates" will go too and then he'll be left with f*** all.

Now I really want this to happen having read that tweet saying that "he was too good for the bench".