| countryofbirth      = [[England]]

| currentclub        = [[Newcastle United F.C.|Newcastle United]]

| position            = [[striker]]

| years = 2008 - ????

| clubs              = [[ Newcastle United F.C.|Newcastle United]]

| caps(goals)        = 0 (0)

}}

'''Nile Ranger'''

Nile Ranger is an English [[footballer]] playing for Newcastle United. He was signed on August 8th 2008 after being sacked from his old club [[southampton F.C.]] for "being a cunt and breaking into places". He was first spotted at St. James' Park in the friendly match between [[Newcastle United F.C.]] and the Dutch side [[PSV Eindhoven]], starting a massive online debate on whether the club had signed [[bafetimbi Gomis]] or another player with [[dreads]]. If he ever makes the [[Newcastle United F.C.]] first team, it is feared that mongs in the audience will start a chant based on the [[soulja Boy]] hit [[Crank That (Soulja Boy)]] going along the lines of "Ranger, Ranger. Superman that hoe!"

In his spare time he appears to enjoy being a part of the young people of [[britain]] today who enjoys destroying the [[King's English]] by speaking a street language hardly understandable to man.

For those who missed it :)

:lol: :lol:  This thread.

Zamblera won't know whats hit him.  He's just learning the language,  and now he's got Nile as his striking partner...

Ranger is gonna mess up the way Zamblera learns English. Zamblera will be all "If that bloke is English and has it as his mother tounge, then what the hell am I learning?" And before we all know it we'll have to be all "Fabio, Fabio! Superman that hoe!"

I still don't understand why writing the truth was an attack on a person worthy of deleting my fine Wiki article :(

Silly Wiki article moderator cunts.

You know it's still there, right?

Have you seen the original? :p

I still don't understand why writing the truth was an attack on a person worthy of deleting my fine Wiki article :(

Yeah, it's in the jpeg above.

Yeah, it's in the jpeg above.

Then you see the clear difference, right ;) The new one is like "Extra Strong Chili Pizza" without Chili added.