Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Pretty sure it turned out to be total bollocks and she knew full well what she was getting, just didn't like it afterwards.

Yeah she admitted so. Didnt want to get knocked out by her dad.

My mate got one on holiday that says "Beast" or something with an arrow pointing towards his cock. Clearly done with the intention of looking like some massive lad who was just so pissed up that he went mental but it really just looks fucking pathetic.

I do love properly done tattoos though, just not on peoples faces. There's a very select group of people who can get away with that.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdqNRYsi3E0ieqyrshY-TAJIdfnGZxmW-mwxC4JxEgOuqWQOWT

I think tats look a lot better on black folks in general. Much subtler. Nigel Benn has a really cool tattoo on his back.

With the number of applicants going for jobs these days, face/hand/neck tattoos are a big risk. Not something I'd consider but you do get some well done ones and some truly awful ones. No way in a million years could I get away with one like. Neither could Ranges, as it goes.

My mate got one on holiday that says "Beast" or something with an arrow pointing towards his cock. Clearly done with the intention of looking like some massive lad who was just so pissed up that he went mental but it really just looks fucking pathetic.

I do love properly done tattoos though, just not on peoples faces. There's a very select group of people who can get away with that.

I think tats look a lot better on black folks in general. Much subtler. Nigel Benn has a really cool tattoo on his back.

:lol:

Interesting choice of phrase following a phot of Tyson's face tattoo.

I've got tattoos but I'd never have any that I couldn't cover up with a long sleeved shirt and pants. You simply never know what direction your life is going to take and you might regret the one that you can't cover up. The other half has got loads more than me like but only one that's always visible, on her ear. One of my pet hates is people getting tattoos in a place like their neck before they've got any others and lived with them for a bit.

:lol:

Interesting choice of phrase following a phot of Tyson's face tattoo.

:lol: I wasn't really thinking of him, tbh. Subtle it ain't, but it's still subtler than this pale-face:

http://www.refinedguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/buccaneers-face-tattoos.jpg

I've just been looking at some of those Maori facial tattoos that the women have. Much smaller than the men's, but they all seem to look like they're drooling.

http://www.manaonline.co.nz/epanui/ep-11/img2.jpg

http://www.ralphmag.org/DK/maori-face-woman350x387.gif

http://tattoomagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tattoos-in-american-culture-foulkmaori-ta-moko-20182.jpg

Is that a pair of balls?

I've got tattoos but I'd never have any that I couldn't cover up with a long sleeved shirt and pants. You simply never know what direction your life is going to take and you might regret the one that you can't cover up. The other half has got loads more than me like but only one that's always visible, on her ear. One of my pet hates is people getting tattoos in a place like their neck before they've got any others and lived with them for a bit.

I really like the side of the neck as a location for tattoos, but I would never get one for that reason. Even in quite liberal fields/workplaces, I'm sure you'd miss out on a load of jobs because of it.

I really like the side of the neck as a location for tattoos, but I would never get one for that reason. Even in quite liberal fields/workplaces, I'm sure you'd miss out on a load of jobs because of it.

It's a big commitment to have a visible tattoo. I don't want to come across as thinking I'm wise or anything but I see so many people with tattoos behind their ear and I look at the rest of them and see nothing, just doesn't make sense to me and it's quite obvious they just want something visible all the time. You should start with one dead easy to cover up imo, see if you feel comfortable with the fact that your body's changed, see if you have any issues because of it, if you consider covering it up for a job interview for example, why would you get one that you can't cover up?

p.s. not aimed at you

It's a big commitment to have a visible tattoo. I don't want to come across as thinking I'm wise or anything but I see so many people with tattoos behind their ear and I look at the rest of them and see nothing, just doesn't make sense to me and it's quite obvious they just want something visible all the time. You should start with one dead easy to cover up imo, see if you feel comfortable with the fact that your body's changed, see if you have any issues because of it, if you consider covering it up for a job interview for example, why would you get one that you can't cover up?

p.s. not aimed at you

Aye, I totally agree with you, that's why I would never get one. I do think the neck is a good location in terms of how it looks as a design.

p.s. not aimed at you

Aye, I totally agree with you, that's why I would never get one. I do think the neck is a good location in terms of how it looks as a design.

True, it can look great when done well.

I have seen some absolutely horrendous tattoos. A couple of summers ago, a guy came in topless with an American History X Ed Norton swastika tattoo, same place and size. Fucking knacker.

Tattoos, in my eyes, are a personal thing. I've got my son's name on my inside arm as a reminder that he's always with me and that I've given an arm for him, symbolically. When I see tribals I just think what a waste. I never say anything though, in case they are part of a tribe and fuck me up.

Guest Bert Shaft

Always toyed with the idea of getting a Mags crest tattoo on one arm and one for me ma on the other arm when I was young but never did.

Problem with some tattoos is that is what might be cool when you are a whippersnapper might well be fuckin' ridiculous when you are 30+.

Range"s" tat is f*ckin' idiotic and when his nuts drop, the penny might also drop as to what a ridiculous tw*at he looks.

• 2 weeks later...