Abdoulaye Faye signs for Stoke for £2.25m

Theregulars

How does someone who is from Senegal become homesick for the North West anyway? ???

that's like the lead in to a bernard manning joke!

:lol: :lol:

do me a favour and try to continue it

There was this Black fella a Nun and Nazi in Stoke city centre!

oh i'm liking this, new game....

How does someone who is from Senegal become homesick for the North West anyway? ???

that's like the lead in to a bernard manning joke!

:lol: :lol:

do me a favour and try to continue it

There was this Black fella a Nun and Nazi in Stoke city centre!

oh i'm liking this, new game....

Complete the punchline and be Admin for the day  :lol:

i'm finding this a slightly strange move on our behalf. even if keegan doesn't rate him as well as taylor he'd still be worth keeping on the squad as an adaptable,dependable player who never really let us down.

i guess the powers that be must really rate bassong.

i'm finding this a slightly strange move on our behalf. even if keegan doesn't rate him as well as taylor he'd still be worth keeping on the squad as an adaptable,dependable player who never really let us down.

i guess the powers that be must really rate bassong.

Maybe a little bit of balancing the books as well.

If he wanted to go then fair enough, but fucking infuriating nonetheless. One wing-back and we'd have had the defense sorted for a good length of time. Bloody hell!

Damn good centre-back, he'll do well there.

If he wanted to go then fair enough, but f***ing infuriating nonetheless. One wing-back and we'd have had the defense sorted for a good length of time. Bloody hell!

Damn good centre-back, he'll do well there.

he'll need to do well with amady in front of him

All our defensive players were shite if goals against is anything to go by, only Derby & Reading let in more. Yet we have the best pair of keepers in the league, a fantastic right back, a promising left back, soopa Faye & KK fave N.Butt protecting them...........this Stevn Taylor must be really fooking wank.

All our defensive players were shite if goals against is anything to go by, only Derby & Reading let in more. Yet we have the best pair of keepers in the league, a fantastic right back, a promising left back, soopa Faye & KK fave N.Butt protecting them...........this Stevn Taylor must be really fooking wank.

Yeah, pretty much.

Spence is a bit of a Taylor fanboy tbf.

I am more of all last years defensive players were shite to average at best due to the horrendous number of goals against.  I said Faye may have be marginally our best defender last year earlier in this thread  :pow: . Gotta to love the fanboy hose down, I thought you only used that on Jon when you were slating Milner. :razz:

Spence is a bit of a Taylor fanboy tbf.

I am more of all last years defensive players were shite to average at best due to the horrendous number of goals against.  I said Faye may have be marginally our best defender last year earlier in this thread  :pow: . Gotta to love the fanboy hose down, I thought you only used that on Jon when you were slating Milner. :razz:

I use it on anyone if I think I can get a bite out of them, I'd usually reply saying CHOMP.

Why do they only get £2.25m though?

We should atleast get around 3-4 for a player of his caliber.

Strange sale this one.

Meh - you can't keep a player at a club against his will without their being some sort of uproar. It was an easy escape route for the player, and for us if you think about it. We made our money back, the low fee is no big deal really imo.

Still disappointed about the loss of player though. :(

Bit gutted about this to be honest. Fair enough he wasn't the most graceful of footballers but he did a bloody good job for us last season. KK's obviously seen something he didn't like and got shot. Just hope Fabio can start to show Taylor the ropes sooner rather than later!!!

And when did Stoke move to the North West? ;)

Anyway, there's no room in football for players with confusingly similar names. This Faye and Faye business is irritating.

I'm only just over the two Gary Stevens.

And when did Stoke move to the North West? ;)

Anyway, there's no room in football for players with confusingly similar names. This Faye and Faye business is irritating.

I'm only just over the two Gary Stevens.

and one is pronounced (on SSN).."fai" and the other "fii"