Saviola on loan?

Dokko

It's exactly the same as Martins here this year. There's interest in Martins from a few clubs, he says he's happy and doesn't want to leave - he hasn't turned them down he is happy and is in the manager's plans. Saviola hasn't turned us down, he is just saying he is happy and Schuster don't want to let him go. It's exactly the same in this situation so before you all go pointing the finger arguing that he hasn't turned us down, it seems madrid aren't intereseted in selling and he's happy there. where did i say he has turned nufc down please?

It's exactly the same as Martins here this year. There's interest in Martins from a few clubs, he says he's happy and doesn't want to leave - he hasn't turned them down he is happy and is in the manager's plans. Saviola hasn't turned us down, he is just saying he is happy and Schuster don't want to let him go. It's exactly the same in this situation so before you all go pointing the finger arguing that he hasn't turned us down, it seems madrid aren't intereseted in selling and he's happy there. where did i say he has turned nufc down please?

Well you defended an article called "Javier Saviola Turns Down United Loan" so its not a huge leap to think that you'd agree with it..

What they're getting at is a negative eye catching headline, nothing more.  They could easily have chosen a more accurate title such as "No Saviola offer made" or "Saviola happy at Madrid".

I like the way you word that Teasy, like some interrogation. I never defended the journal. I said that I believe Saviola hasn't even seen an offer from us and isn't bothered about anyone coming for him at the moment as no offer has been made and/or accepted by madrid, and at this moment his head is still at madrid. It is all subject to change of course. Can you perhaps get that in your head?

You defended the journal's article by saying that they were just getting at the fact that he's happy at the club.  I was saying that being happy to stay doesn't equal turning anyone down which is what the journal claimed..  Not sure why you think I'm arguing with you directly.

"I am a player who is capable of playing at the top level in Spain and England, without doubt. I see that Newcastle have signed two Argentinians. They are friends of mine and I'm convinced they'll be a success at Newcastle. I don't like to speak about my future, but on the subject of Newcastle, it would be positive to play alongside two Argentinians." - Saviola.

"I am a player who is capable of playing at the top level in Spain and England, without doubt. I see that Newcastle have signed two Argentinians. They are friends of mine and I'm convinced they'll be a success at Newcastle. I don't like to speak about my future, but on the subject of Newcastle, it would be positive to play alongside two Argentinians." - Saviola.

Hope he comes here!  I would be so happy if we got him.

That's a direct quote from Sunday Sun. Yes, I know not the most reliable, but rare for them to have a quote from a player to back their stories up.

Sounds very promising....

No, he genuinely said it. What I'm referring to is quite often the Sunday Sun will run a story in the Newcastle/North Tyneside edition, but in the South Tyneside edition which for some reason is more Mackem related, they won't even have a snippet mentioning the main headline in the paper just 4 miles away.

Just read that.

Also had us linked with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michal_Kadlec