Saviola on loan?

Dokko

Be interesting to see if we sign Saviola and a couple of other decent players (along with the ones we have), whether the papers would start saying how well our recruitment team have done after slating the set-up for most of the summer.

Be interesting to see if we sign Saviola and a couple of other decent players (along with the ones we have), whether the papers would start saying how well our recruitment team have done after slating the set-up for most of the summer.

Absolutely. In theory if we signed Warnock, Saviola and Tiago, it would be arguabley the most productive window out of all the teams.

That's a big IF mind.

Providing he has a similar character to Colocinni and Jonas, I would be very happy.  Seems KK is really doing his homework about character and getting the right players in.  If he falls into this catagory, that he to be a good thing.  Having not played much and things not working out at Madrid, he would hopefully have a point to prove.

I would rather look to activate Inler's release clause than going for Tiago. Inler's clearly a more defensive minded midfielder who also the younger player of the two. I feel that Inlers got great workrate and is a pretty decent passer of the ball also.

And going for a attacking and creative playmaker also.

Dont know if we can get both types of player in before the window closes. But that would give us alot more options and a better mix in the midfield area depending on what formation KK wants to use each game..

Providing he has a similar character to Colocinni and Jonas, I would be very happy.  Seems KK is really doing his homework about character and getting the right players in.  If he falls into this catagory, that he to be a good thing.  Having not played much and things not working out at Madrid, he would hopefully have a point to prove.

Type of player i can see KK making into a real star.

Having Colo & Guti here would also help him settle in aswell. Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if this one came off.

I'd definately be happy with it, there's no doubting he has ability. Could spell the end of Owen though in the long term.

Having Colo & Guti here would also help him settle in aswell. Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if this one came off.

I'd definately be happy with it, there's no doubting he has ability. Could spell the end of Owen though in the long term.

As much as Owen is good player for us it wouldn't suprise me if KK decided to get rid.

Guest Daishi

If all the rumours are true, we could feasibly end up with a very nice attack...  Jonas, Saviola, Martins, Owen, Henry!!

oh, and Viduka and Smith...  :-)

if it happens, i'll eat my hat with a pint in the Strawberry.

As much as Owen is good player for us it wouldn't suprise me if KK decided to get rid.

When looking at his contract and injury problems i wouldn't mind if we got rid of him if there was an offer too good to turn down, like £10m+. Then i would be happy IF we could complete the loan signing of Saviola with a price already agreed if we wish to sign him in the end of the season.

Saviola is good, younger and not as injury prone either. Then i would be looking for a mobile target man with some power and pace for the possible Owen money received.

he'll never make it in england he is too lightweight and small altough he is a great footballer

It's gonna take me a while to get over how mind-numbingly s*** that post was.

you're on a rampage tonight son

Guest Heneage

Think alot on here over-rate him.

so you dont think he's better than our current options?

I've seen nothing to suggest to, and yes you are not the only one who watches La Liga. Hes gotten lazy and ambitionless he wouldnt leave Barva cos he was on a pretty penny.