La Liga 2008/09

Mr. Snrub

Guest LucaAltieri

He hardly connected with those kicks. For a 10 match ban you'd expect him to at least get a bit of purchase on it. He barely grazed him. Needs more practice.

When is El Classico?

Madrid have a tough game at Sevilla tonight but if they can win that, there may be a bit of pressure on Barca, especially since they have CL to worry about as well. And with the derby still to come at the Bernabeu, the title race may not be over just yet.

But I have to agree it'll be a footballing travesty if the Harlem Globetrotters don't win La Liga this season.

Bit of a random question here; but do i remember Barcelona finishing like 12th in La Liga one year (2004-ish?), and having a generally shit year? What was that all about?

I believe so. Think it was when Ranny Antic came in half way through the season.

Bit of a random question here; but do i remember Barcelona finishing like 12th in La Liga one year (2004-ish?), and having a generally shit year? What was that all about?

They finished 6th is 02-03, that was mainly due to Van Gaal being shit.

how anyone can defend Pepe is beyond me :laugh:

He pushed him enough to lose balance,over tv it always looks gentle, but acctualy its not, if you ran full speed and i come from behind and push you even a little bit , you would fall down,and thats a foul...

Pepe is one of my favouret defenders in the world, but that reaction from him was way out of line...

Minty  :celb:

also...

If Real Madrid win La Liga it will be a disgrace to football.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You people are such mongs sometimes. IF Madrid end up on more points than Barca, then they will have deserved to win the league!

If Real Madrid win La Liga it will be a disgrace to football.

Why? It's not like Madrid are Bolton or Stoke. Under Ramos, they've been a good effective team.

Okay, maybe a disgrace is an exageration. Maybe I'm just bias.